• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Is it too late to change tut classes? (1 Viewer)

only_me

HSC
I know that you still can, but the thing is, I have already gone to the first tut and been placed in a group for group work. We are being put into assignment groups tomorrow, so basically I need to change now, or not at all. See, a spot has opened up at a much more convienent time for me, but I don't want to let my "group" down by leaving, or have my teacher annoyed at me... but the time is much better... What to do?

klh

HSC
it had to suit you...btu you should tell your group abotu this adn your intentions or youll end up with pretty pissed off poeple..like i felt with my group a few semsters ago. The earlier you notify, the better becasue yo havent started anythign with your group yet so theyll be relatively benign...just make sure you can fomr a group in your new tute.
So tell yout tutor AND your group buddies before a "heated discussion" may occur...

Qlimax

HSC
Just tell your teacher that the others were full
and this clashes with your work time table

kitty28

I had my first tute this week too for PSST. I needed to change to an earlier tute. So I emailed my lecturer and he said I could change because of my situation and as it was early in the semester. Luckily, we didn't start group assignment work yet, so that made things easier.

only_me if the time best suits you, then change now or it will be difficult later on.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)