Is it too late to get a UAI 90+ (1 Viewer)

tryin2study

HSC
is it too late to get a UAI of 90+ if you have been getting average marks throughout the year. I know the trials count alot to your hsc but is it still possible to get it if you do good in the trials...

Mind-Revolution

Nothing Else Matters...
HSC
N/A
No, it isn't too late to attain a UAI of 90+, however;

- Attempt to rank in the top three as a minimum for each of your subjects (obviously, preferably first).

If you work hard enough, the trials can be your medium to making up for your ranks. If you don't however, I wouldn't expect a 90+ UAI.

me121

Premium Member
HSC
Trials usually have a high weighting, and you probably still have other assessments to do.

Just try to get your school assessment rank up, as its all determined by the HSC which you are yet to do.

So, no.. its not too late.

Major Mathers

HSC
I have been getting first and second in English adv, ext 1, ext2, Biology and Ancient History. My marks have all been in the 90's, but I am extremely worried about the trials and the actual HSC exams, as my performance in exams is less than exemplary, and my marks are usually average. Luckily, none of the English and Ancient History exams counted in the Half yearlys, but I am looking to get a UAI of 90^, and I am not so confident.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)