Is it true that the ( arts degree = 0 ) (1 Viewer)

conics2008

HSC
I can see why its not worth anything, is it only for people who want more knowledge and hwo clear is it that people who do arts get no job when they graudate.

I see the subjects are just not employable.

SEX

Smithereens

HSC
I fear for the futures of our children, with illiterate people like you becoming teachers.

conics2008

HSC
nooooo i phail...

I see 3 arts degree humans are hurt =[

I shall have a cry =[ =[ =[

cry cry cry

Japanese_rambo

HSC
N/A
LOL, just LOL.
Your sig describes the behaviour of a Spider when attacked (plays dead - then walks off.)

NB: The thread starter is an EPIC fail. And yes what you said pissed me off.

You dont exactly sound like any scholastic prodigy yourself.

Sickle

Hello Sunshine
HSC
I can see why its not worth anything, is it only for people who want more knowledge and hwo clear is it that people who do arts get no job when they graudate.

I see the subjects are just not employable.

Ummm of course it is for people who want more knowledge. If they didn't want to know more they'd be off working or be down at the pub or doing something else rather than bother gathering up a HECS debt and wasting lots of $$$ and time.

And yes, people get jobs after they complete an arts degree. Just go out and ask people. Why wouldn't employers want some one who can think logically or write at an academic level or know how to think critically? Whats the point in employing some one who's going to make dumb mistakes?

Does this answer your question?

P.S. I'm hoping you actually are the monkey in your display pic so your posts can be excused.....

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
Ummm of course it is for people who want more knowledge. If they didn't want to know more they'd be off working or be down at the pub or doing something else rather than bother gathering up a HECS debt and wasting lots of $$$ and time.

And yes, people get jobs after they complete an arts degree. Just go out and ask people. Why wouldn't employers want some one who can think logically or write at an academic level or know how to think critically? Whats the point in employing some one who's going to make dumb mistakes?

Does this answer your question?

P.S. I'm hoping you actually are the monkey in your display pic so your posts can be excused.....
What?

But they're going to end up down working at a pub after they've finished their stupid arts degree anyway? Why waste 3 years at uni when they can just go in and start working at the pub anyway. Having a major in feminist bullshit studies doesn't make you pour a beer better.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
also science, and if it wasnt for the science you'd basically be unemployable

i give it 5 years before you're a high school teacher tbh neb

loller

Banned
HSC
N/A
hahah 4 red boxes

how even

how many neg rep is that like -400?

loller

Banned
HSC
N/A
you idiot

its not lets pos rep conics for being a spaz

its conics was specially chosen by bos for everyone to neg to see how much neg he can get ffs

Sickle

Hello Sunshine
HSC
What?

But they're going to end up down working at a pub after they've finished their stupid arts degree anyway? Why waste 3 years at uni when they can just go in and start working at the pub anyway. Having a major in feminist bullshit studies doesn't make you pour a beer better.
I never said that they were going to work in a pub after, if you really think that you can't get a job that pays by doing an arts degree your pretty naive. I'm not talking big bucks straight away once you hit the working world. If you want that then of course you should be studying IT or Econ or what ever.

Fact is, if you have a degree no matter what it is, your chances of better employment are decently raised, it may not necessarily skyrocket, but you'll have a better chance than the guy who only finished High School.

And maybe the people who end up working down at the pub after they complete their degree WANT to work down at the pub. Not everyone is studying to get job that'll get them a penthouse apartment in the CBD as soon as they graduate.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
I never said that they were going to work in a pub after, if you really think that you can't get a job that pays by doing an arts degree your pretty naive. I'm not talking big bucks straight away once you hit the working world. If you want that then of course you should be studying IT or Econ or what ever.

Fact is, if you have a degree no matter what it is, your chances of better employment are decently raised, it may not necessarily skyrocket, but you'll have a better chance than the guy who only finished High School.

And maybe the people who end up working down at the pub after they complete their degree WANT to work down at the pub. Not everyone is studying to get job that'll get them a penthouse apartment in the CBD as soon as they graduate.
Yeah. I'm sure people who have just spent years at uni and have accumulated a massive HECS debt really want to be working at McDonald's after they've finished.

Also, citation needed for like, 99% of that dribble you just spat.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)