Is it very likely we would get a creative question like this? (1 Viewer)

renny 123

HSC
2003 HSC
Question 3 — Elective 2: Crime Fiction (25 marks)
‘You’ve stolen my character!’
Imagine you are a central character in one of the prescribed texts. You resent the way your
character has been manipulated by the composer. Write a reflection on how you think things
could have unfolded.
In your response, you should draw on your knowledge and understanding of the conventions
of crime fiction.
2001 HSC
Question 2 — Elective 2: Crime Fiction (25 marks)
Imagine you are an external investigator inquiring into the circumstances and revelations of a
crime case in ONE of the prescribed texts. In your answer, clearly identify which case you are investigating.
Write in script form (for radio, TV, film or play) your questioning of any character from that
text. The aim of your inquiry is to have the character reflect on and justify his or her actions in the case.
Draw on what you have observed about the skills of investigative questioning in your reading
of the prescribed texts and other related texts.
----------------------------
I hope not. Do you think that because the module is called 'crime writing' now and not 'crime fiction' they may focus more on getting us to write our own composition?

melissa_mac

HSC
YES VERY LIKELY.

the name change means nothing, its just more appropriate incase someone wants to use a non-fiction article as one of their independently researched texts.

my teachers are convinced we will receive something like this because the last few years as just been images and easyish questions. There hasn't been a prescribed text based question for awhile...

renny 123

HSC
YES VERY LIKELY.

the name change means nothing, its just more appropriate incase someone wants to use a non-fiction article as one of their independently researched texts.

my teachers are convinced we will receive something like this because the last few years as just been images and easyish questions. There hasn't been a prescribed text based question for awhile...
Im screwed :vcross:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)