Is it wise for me to spend 20mins planning everything out including evidence for paper 1 like 20min inclusive essay and unseen if it means... (1 Viewer)

let aye = i

HSC
If it means I can write way quicker since I have everything I need.
Idk It was a random thought I had and was wondering is it good to do that or not?

yanujw

HSC
You shouldn't really need to plan for short answer (except maybe a quick outline in the column of your page for a 6 marker). I recommend planning the essay for about 5 minutes, but definitely not more than 10. Try doing practice trials so that you can get an idea of your own pacing and style.

pikachu975

Premium Member
HSC
If you have very fast writing then it might work but I basically wrote whatever bullshit came to my head (cos this subject is about spewing bullshit) cos my writing speed was only average.

Also I doubt it's changed too much but I remember unseen text section not requiring as complicated techniques as essays (since essays you have prep time before the exam), e.g. I liked using techniques like truncated sentences. This should reduce planning time since you don't really need to find complex techniques.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)