• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

is it wrong to go after a guy with a girlfriend? (2 Viewers)

EbonyKisses

HSC
i have a major crush on my friend, but he's got a girlfirend. is it wrong to still go after him even though he's taken? i mean we have heaps of fun wen we hang out n i keep getting this vibe from him. what do u guys think?

iamsickofyear12

HSC
If I was him I'd want you to. Just because he has a girlfriend doesn't mean he doesn't want someone better. But then again, most people will probably disagree with me.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
If I was him I'd want you to. Just because he has a girlfriend doesn't mean he doesn't want someone better. But then again, most people will probably disagree with me.
i wholeheartedly agree with you.

and no townie, not from experience.

then again, its kinda mean.... i dunno what the answer is really

transcendent

HSC
N/A
When a guy has a girl and another girl wants to steal that guy from the current girl the guys sits back and watches what happens while enjoying his massive ego trip.

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
Just because he has a girlfriend doesn't mean he doesn't want someone better. But then again, most people will probably disagree with me.
No, definitely agree. If the new chick is hotter then he'd be thinking about it at least.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Hahahaha that sig is pure gold!

Depends on how long he's been with the current chick, if longer than a month then you've got pretty much no chance, if less you're in with a shot...

Epiphany

spunkrat
HSC
if their relationship is solid, you making a move shouldn't mess anything up.

go for it.

transcendent

HSC
N/A
Would only go for other girl if the girl was hotter, puts out more and demands nothing in return.

Captain pi

HSC
Hmm. I would preach caution thus:

If he were willing to terminate such a serious relationship as the one you propose, is it not obvious that your proposed relationship could so easily (and tragically) end?

I do not think it will do your integrity, your relationships (including the proposed) or your society, or the girl's happiness any good for you to instigate the relationship.

If the relationship sours between the two, I would have different advice; but, my advice presently is not to engage the male element.

Love,

Capt. pi.

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
Well it seems that people don't have the morals I thought they did.

Not saying it's the right thing to do, but if the chick is hotter then a guy would definitely be considering it no matter what he ends up deciding.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
EbonyKisses said:
i have a major crush on my friend, but he's got a girlfirend. is it wrong to still go after him even though he's taken? i mean we have heaps of fun wen we hang out n i keep getting this vibe from him. what do u guys think?
dont....im traditionalist, so you got my view

there are ways around it of course

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
EbonyKisses said:
i have a major crush on my friend, but he's got a girlfirend. is it wrong to still go after him even though he's taken?
No. It's only bad if you do things behind his girlfriends back. Make him break up first.

Last edited:

transcendent

HSC
N/A
Snow Pea! said:
shallow much?
Nope. I actually want an average girl with personality, but I'm not looking cause if I were I'd be looking for a serious relationship. But I'm not going to argue with a girl that wants some attention :p

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
double posting the same thing?

rightio

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
depends.
if he's not happy with his relationship, then maybe you're what he needs ;)
go for it, but subtlty is the key :D

and if the guy happens to be my boyfriend, fuck off (nicely)

Snow Pea!

Touch it Bring it Pay it
HSC
transcendent said:
Nope. I actually want an average girl with personality, but I'm not looking cause if I were I'd be looking for a serious relationship. But I'm not going to argue with a girl that wants some attention :p
fair nuff... doesnt seem to go wit ur last post tho..?

iamsickofyear12

HSC
HeCtic said:
Not saying it's the right thing to do, but if the chick is hotter then a guy would definitely be considering it no matter what he ends up deciding.
I know. Thats why I said it. But I figured some people would think thats not the case.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)