• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

is it wrong to go after a guy with a girlfriend? (1 Viewer)

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
erm of course it's wrong
whoever said if their relationship is solid then it wouldn't matter, that's bullshit
the vibes you're getting from the guy is probably mostly him wanting to know that he has other options available. i'd feel pretty cheap if i were you.

*ashlea*

HSC
It really isnt a nice thing 2 do, just imagine how u would feel if u were with the guy and some girl was clearly trying for him! why dont u just wait it out? if he really does have some sort of feelings for u he'll eventually break up with her and be with u, if not then clearly he just isnt that into u..

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
HSC_sUcKsSsS said:
dude...come on, write something! you cant ditto everyones answers forever

show us your brilliant intelligence

cabanaboy21

HSC
yes it is you tramp ha... guys dont go afta girls wit boyfriends... well most of the time :p

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
pat the cat said:
yes it is you tramp ha... guys dont go afta girls wit boyfriends... well most of the time :p
yeah well some do, don't they pat?

and really you should let him make up his own mind. he wants you, he can dump the gf and chase you. otherwise you're just getting a rep and it's all kinda pointless. have fun with him but leave their relationship alone, it's his business what he wants to do.

aimstar555

HSC
EbonyKisses said:
i have a major crush on my friend, but he's got a girlfirend. is it wrong to still go after him even though he's taken? i mean we have heaps of fun wen we hang out n i keep getting this vibe from him. what do u guys think?
Darlin, i'm goin through the same thing....the guy's doing the same uni course as me...has a gf for 4 years....i know i've got no chance in hell.....just don't obcess over him...it's okay to like him....but don't let it eat u up inside :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)