is it wrong to perve on chicks when u are with ure gf? (1 Viewer)

Smurg

Fookin' Hell
HSC
It's up to you.

Just because you have a g/f doesn't mean you don't find other girls attractive sexually or whatever.

It's more up to whether you regard it as 'cheating' and where your own integrity lies.

So basically, don't do it when she's looking...;)

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
heh, my boyfriend and i do it together

its kinda nice to understand his standards

eg

me: would you bang that girl?
him: fuck no.

or

me: would you bang that girl?
him: hell yes
me: good i would too/ewww wtf are you doing with me?

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
ahaahha here i'll be my feminist self again....HELL YES it's wrong :p nah actually.....all depends on intent.....

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
sparkl3z said:
ahaahha here i'll be my feminist self again....HELL YES it's wrong :p nah actually.....all depends on intent.....
hehe

judging from your previous posts, youre more traditional than feminist

its not an insult... more an observation

Collin

HSC
N/A
I really doubt there's anything terribly immoral about checking out others else in the relationship. Unless of course, you'd cheat if presented the opportunity; like that MzbLaZeIT slut. Heh heh heh.

Sparkl3z: 'depends'? Geez, are you finally loosening your position on that argument about 'thoughts & morality'?

MzbLaZeIT

im am teh seks.
HSC
yeah there is nothing wrong with it!
i suppose its how much the other person can handle it, if theyre a jealous person or not and their man's perving is going to upset them!

me and my boyfriend did it all the time.. 'woah his hot" "fuck shes good" "yeh i rekon" lol it was actually nothing to threaten our relationship, jst some harmless perving

if he says it tho, and the girl is really ugly i kinda think... lol hahahaah

Collin

HSC
N/A
Yeah, it's funny to joke 'She/he's hot' on an ugly person. Anyhow, I agree that there is nothing wrong with it provided you both trust each other that it doesn't jeopardise the relationship. But surely YOU did get carried away once, right? Or are you saying the only person you ever cheated with (even though multiple times) was that ex?

alby

cool duckie
HSC
if it's only one partner doing it and they're obviously gawking at people, then yeah i can see their partner getting mighty cut. but as other people've said, if you both do it for fun, then it's fine.

it all depends on how jealous/open the partners are

Benny1103

HSC
N/A
Lol I'm suprised that Collin hasn't been warned for calling her a slut. Oh wait, I'm not. I guess there are only a few corrupt mods on BOS who have faggot ass kisser friends.

Benny1103

HSC
N/A
It isn't offensive when it's on a message board. I was pointing how a person really must be scum to report someone for calling you, or someone else a slut. Even worse than that, is a mod who actually warns someone for calling a person a slut on a message board.

Edit: BTW if you don't believe that it happens, I can dig up the password for an account where I was warned for calling someone a slut.

Last edited:

!! CaR`JiE !!

cäяяoт ^^'
HSC
is it wrong to perve??.. not really ..maybe because im easy. I catch my bf perving. Men. wat do u expect. Bf comment on h0t chicks.

Perving is ok. No touching.

MzbLaZeIT

im am teh seks.
HSC
Collin said:
Yeah, it's funny to joke 'She/he's hot' on an ugly person. Anyhow, I agree that there is nothing wrong with it provided you both trust each other that it doesn't jeopardise the relationship. But surely YOU did get carried away once, right? Or are you saying the only person you ever cheated with (even though multiple times) was that ex?
lets get this clear, so i can find out the reason why your name calling. b00 h00 *cries*
ive only ever cheated on one boyfriend, and yes it was my last one, lets not even call him a boyfriend, he introduced me to his friends and cousins as boyfriend, i introduced him to my friends and family as a friend, and he knew that, he didnt know to the extent of what i took 'friends as' so in my terms i was seeing him, i didnt even have feelings for him until we 'broke up'. it lasted 8 months, the longest ive ever been 'seeing a guy'
anyhow. we are 'friends' again. probably will go back to hook up buddies

who gives two hoots. im only 19, i dont have to waste my time on one boy, not until i know its the real thang!

Collin

HSC
N/A
MzbLaZeIT said:
lets get this clear, so i can find out the reason why your name calling. b00 h00 *cries*
ive only ever cheated on one boyfriend, and yes it was my last one, lets not even call him a boyfriend, he introduced me to his friends and cousins as boyfriend, i introduced him to my friends and family as a friend, and he knew that, he didnt know to the extent of what i took 'friends as' so in my terms i was seeing him, i didnt even have feelings for him until we 'broke up'. it lasted 8 months, the longest ive ever been 'seeing a guy'
anyhow. we are 'friends' again. probably will go back to hook up buddies

who gives two hoots. im only 19, i dont have to waste my time on one boy, not until i know its the real thang!
Well it wasn't my fault that you called him a 'boyfriend' when you didn't meant it was it?

I couldn't pass on the opportunity to label a cheater [based on your prior designation of your 'friend' as a 'boyfriend] a slut, because even though I don't give that much of a shit, I still hold a disdain for cheaters (for obvious reasons that such a person obviously holds poor morality).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)