• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Is Jennifer Lopez The Biggest Celebrity of Our Day? (1 Viewer)

piccaninny

invisible
HSC
Originally posted by Loz#1
I'll admit she has a bad attitude, but where do you get off calling people fat and ugly? Unless you're a supermodel yourself, which I doubt you are, perhaps you should think before you write.
you doubt?? my height is 179 my weight is 56kg in year 11 i had a model agencie's contract to sign. i didnt because i want to finish school and go to uni. i'm not interested in modeling.
whats you reason fo likeing Osbourne? her singing?? probably you fat and ugly yourself thats why you defend her.

Lundy

Banned
HSC
Originally posted by piccaninny
whats you reason fo likeing Osbourne? her singing?? probably you fat and ugly yourself thats why you defend her.
Now that is so unbelievably low. No modelling contract will change the fact that some people are truly ugly inside, like you've just shown yourself to be

piccaninny

invisible
HSC
Originally posted by Lundy
Now that is so unbelievably low. No modelling contract will change the fact that some people are truly ugly inside, like you've just shown yourself to be
may be you right , but i dont care what you think since i dont know you and you are complete stranger to me,if my best friend or my b/f said to me that i would think about it and work out where i went wrong and try to change myself. i'm not mad at Kelly osbourne i'm angry at Loz and the comments he makes about me. please excuse me

Lundy

Banned
HSC
Well, I agree completely with what Loz has been saying. That being said, I'll take no further part.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
I will state once more for the record that I am a CHICK. And I defend her because you shouldn't judge a book by it's cover. And you know what? I don't give two fucks whether you're a model or not.

piccaninny

invisible
HSC
i'm not questioning your sexuality so your outdated prejudace is valuedated, i dont give a fuck if u're a guy or a girl.
defend whoever you like i still have all my rights to an opinion, called freedom of thought and speech. dont you dare to call me a model. bi***ch

Last edited:

Buggdogg

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Jenny_Lo
Jennifer is definitley the biggest celeb of our times, no question about it...

Im just glad u were able to be completely objective and not have any bias weigh into ur argument *wink wink*
Biggest celebrity- not by a long shot, like that guy said a while back the beatles and all them, she doesnt generate the type of attention like the beatles did, despite the fact she thinks she does, and is the most important person on the earth.
Jenny from the block- u liar.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)