is law good?? i mean combined law (1 Viewer)

funkychickie

combined law
i was hopin acturial studies and law.. but maybe psychology law..
anybody who could shed some light on thsi otherwise cloudy day PLEASE!!!!!!
thanks ur help is much appreciated!!

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Actuarial Studies and Law are not a good combination in terms of employment as they don't link well. However, Law would be the best possible back-up for Actuarial Studies, in the case of droppin' out of Actuarial. Btw, Actuarial Studies and Law is goin' to have a nasty UAI this year considerin' cut-places, and risin' UAIs. :p (But don't worry, just transfer from Actuarial Studies to Actuarial Studies and Law after first year. Since they have a generic course for first years which means you and other first years won't start Law till second year if you do decide to do Actuarial Studies.)

RIZAL

HSC
Originally posted by flyin'
Actuarial Studies and Law are not a good combination in terms of employment as they don't link well....
Why don't they 'link' well? I'm sure there are some very succesful corporate lawyers who would value an Actuarial Degree, especially when investigating insurance company collapses such as HIH...

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Well, I'm sure there are some. I'm just pointin' out it might not be worth the time (six-years) and effort (you know what I'm takin' bout :p). :D

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
But Mathematics only takes 4 years... Law takes 50% longer. :p

feng

law is actually the best to combine it with...obvious reasons...ure guaranteed a job..100%

but...yes it takes a long time...and law is better at other unis...

it would be better to take law here...get a few subjects done...giving u credit points which u can take to usyd or unsw....better at usyd i think

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
How are you guarenteed a job, btw?
What are the obvious reasons?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)