Is Macq Law better than UTS law? (1 Viewer)

antisheep

HSC
Boxxxhead said:
I can't comment on either course (not being a law student) but I know that in Macquarie, you do more of the law subjects later on rather than early (only doing one subject a semester in first year) which would be good if you decided that law isn't for you, because you wouldn't be far behind in your other degree.
The UTS degree is similar in this way... first semester most law students don't do ANY law subjects, instead concentrating on their other degree... then in second semester they do 1 or maybe 2 subjects. I don't know which way is better though... they're pretty similar in the end

HSC
asyz said:
Hi im doing my HSC this year and will have to submit my preferences for uni soon. i was wondering whether Macquarie Law is better than UTS law?

I'd like to do Arts (history/politics) with law and UTS doesnt offer history but social inquiry. however, the UTS UAI is higher...so im just confused :S if i go to macq then id get to do history. but if UTS law is better then I'll just stick with social inquiry.

please help =)

toodles
i believe that uni preferences don't have to be in until the end of september. since when is 7 months 'soon'?

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Its cos you're a black jew, can't say anything against them :(

rid243

Richard
HSC
UTS's approach is black letter whilst Macquarie's is quite theoretical

iwannarock

HSC
arashnaebkhil said:
LOOOOOL. Funny guy. Don't worry. I am sick of all this crap. Doesn't matter anymore. No more hard feelings. I am going to get back to my studies.
Bye guys
just when i gained respect for you for being able to ignore it you say this next thing

arashnaebkhil said:
Listen! I have enough of this racist shit. Asylum, if you have the balls come meet me at Uni. We will see then. Meet me anywhere in uni and well see. You mention Anything more regarding my race (even though I am not arab), I will hunt you down. And if you think you're big PLEASE meet me at uni.
who gives a fuck if people talk about your race. grow a fucking thicker skin. i did.

people complain about being stereotyped............well its quite easy to avoid that problem. don't become the fucking stereotype. its not helping that you want to hunt somebody down at uni over a fight over the internet.

this is uni not highschool. nobody gives a shit if you beat somebody up. nobody will think you're cool. and if you're dumb enough to fight on campus it'll just end up with the police being called and you getting kicked out of uni. all for your reaction to somebody being racist towards you on the INTERNET!

and for fucks sake i know afghan isn't arab. i lump them all together as a joke.

iraq iran same diff riiiiiiiiiiiiigh?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)