is my irp topic good? (1 Viewer)

^emmie^

HSC
hey im just starting my irp now i am thinkin of doing something to do with underage drinking can you think of anyways to turn it into something more specific do you think that this is a good topic and if anyone has done it before is there any good secondary info on it

smiley_kel

HSC
N/A
Hi! I did underage drinking and received nearly full marks! :)
It was a good topic for me. What school do you go to?

lizziegirl

HSC
N/A
yep i think its a pretty good topic. maybe u could explore the different factors that encourage underage drinkers to drink in the first place. WHY do young ppl drink? does it differ from older ppl? interviewing peers is good, as well as older ppl... :)

shanny88

HSC
hay my best friend done her irp on under age drinking...there isnt alot of secondary nfo on it and she didnt get a great mark..not to discourage u but yer im not sure how u could expand it at all

ane_st

HSC
Yea a couple of ppl in my class did this topic.. one came like 3rd in the class.. It just depends on how well you do!

^emmie^

HSC
Hey thanls guys but im sorry to say that i cant do that topic cause someone else in my class is n we cant do the same so ive changed to the declining fertlity rate effects a families functions and the economy and envronmental sustainability

any ideas on that topic any help would be appreciated

ane_st

HSC
Someone is my class did the same topic as me, just looked at different aspects, and 3girls in my class did underage drinking as well.. I don't see why that should be a problem!

^emmie^

HSC
Yer i thought i caould do somethin like that but my teacher said that we cant so yer i'm doing the declining fertility rate any ideas on how to takle it

ane_st

HSC
Haha your teacher's an idiot, she prob just doesnt want to mark the same IRP...

lizziegirl

HSC
N/A
declining fertility rate...what exactly is ur hypothesis? by defining ur hypothesis it'll make it a lot easier

primary sources-- maybe u can interview a childless couple and ask them their reasons for not having children? and what factors motivated them not to have children? just throwing some ideas there ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)