is my nintendo ds broken? (1 Viewer)

hollyy.

stop looking at me swan.
HSC
i have the ez flash 4 and the ezpass 3 to get games. but everytime i insert it into slot 2 it says that there is no ds card inserted. is it possible that the connection between slot two and the rest of the dshas died? or is it something else?
note: i still lets me play gb games for some wierd reason.

trashman308

HSC
hollyy. said:
i have the ez flash 4 and the ezpass 3 to get games. but everytime i insert it into slot 2 it says that there is no ds card inserted. is it possible that the connection between slot two and the rest of the dshas died? or is it something else?
note: i still lets me play gb games for some wierd reason.
Buy a PS3!

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
try actual legit copies of ds games. If they dont work either, then maybe some connection thingo for slot 1 is damaged.

hollyy.

stop looking at me swan.
HSC
666_blessings said:
Might just be corrupted or malfunctioning firmware. Try uninstalling and reinstalling that first.
sorry to sound dumb but what?

666_blessings

Hi! I'm Alan...
HSC
Not sure how the ezflash works but if it's anything like the R4 cart, there should be some files on the memory card that aren't ROM files. That's the firmware.

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
666_blessings said:
Not sure how the ezflash works but if it's anything like the R4 cart, there should be some files on the memory card that aren't ROM files. That's the firmware.
dont think she got that either.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)