is n e 1 doing spirited away and alice in wonderland 4 imaginative journeys?? (1 Viewer)

rara

Alice

I did alice in wonderland for a related material assignment but i dropped it cos i was doing the picture book and was doing too many visual texts and cos my teacher said it was a bit...soft...or not enough depth. but i think there is!!! loads of techniques...if u want what i wrote on it, let me know.

b3nn

Starship Trooper
HSC
a friend of mine did spirited away, it was a really good text for him but he didn't end up using it for the exams, just the assessments

kakatie

HSC
Re: Alice

Hey there! im interested in doing alice in wonderland as a related text for the tempest/imaginative journey AOS. Could you send me your essay or whateva you did - in much need of some inspiration and tips.!!! thanks

jenYu

HSC
Re: Alice

hey everyone!! im doin spirited away and relating it to the tempest!!! any notes on it would be very much appreciated!! thank you

buntyaurbabbli

HSC
N/A
Can any1 of u plz send me notes on Alice in wonderland in relation to imaginative journeys. PLz thanx

HSC
i am also doing those two texts and linking them to the tempest. I find that the two are very compatible with each other, however you have to stretch a bit to link them with the tempest.

I've enjoyed doing them as related texts though :)

kia-kaha

HSC
N/A
Re: Alice In wonderland by lewis Carroll

Hey guys Im going alice in wonderland in relation to imaginative journey as part of my asignment and i was wondering if anyone had any ideas or would be able to help me????

sw1tch

HSC
it's generally not advisable to use texts that will be used by heaps of people. So I'd stay clear from using too many mainstream texts (such as Alice In Wonderland).

dark.faerie

HSC
i'd like to do spirited away as one of my imaginative texts, can someone please help me out?

-::Sanni::-

HSC
For our last assignment we had to do a commentary and an essay relating to Imaginative Journeys. I did Spirited Away and one of my buddies did Alice in Wonderland. LOL the task was set out for a period of 10 weeks and everyone in my class didn't do it until the week before it was due.

Oh I was also thinking about doing another of Hayao Miyazaki's movies called Howl's Moving Castle. I love that movie (as well)! :uhhuh:

-::Sanni::-

HSC
dark.faerie said:
i'd like to do spirited away as one of my imaginative texts, can someone please help me out?
Well try thinking of the themes and film techniques. That's what I did for my essay.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)