Is our year smarter then the past? (1 Viewer)

taylor427

HSC
runnable said:
I thought it was said 07 or was it 06 was the smartest cohort so UAIs weren't as expected for many people.
yeah the daily tele did an article last year how it was the smartest cohort to go through, however, at my school it was by far the biggest year of the dropkick in memory, so there's always school which make up for it.

and also ppl don't realize uac count the number of ppl who dropped out pre-hsc and give them like 30's ... to prop us all up.

SpoonSamba

HSC
i srsly hope this year overall is full of complete dumbshit retards

so i have a chance of passing

seeing as everything is relative in this system

HSC
SpoonSamba said:
i srsly hope this year overall is full of complete dumbshit retards

so i have a chance of passing

seeing as everything is relative in this system
Noo, you're hoping that there were a lot of dumb Year 10 2006 dropouts, and that your school is full of intellectuals, and that the rest of the state are extreme retards. :)

tijana69

HSC
apparantly on the radio they said that 2008 is the worst year (accademically) so i dunnoo

Pacchiru

like bonnie and clyde
HSC
youBROKEmyLIFE said:
Is our year smarter THEN the past

Holy shit. How has no one caught this.

Obviously not QED.

first thing i fucking noticed.

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
回复: Is our year smarter then the past?

hon1hon2hon3 said:
If so, that would means we are competing against smarter people . . soo lets say people who get like 85 uai last year . . will be getting like 80 this year ? At my school, this years student is like the best for the pass years. So i am just wondering if the same is happening to the others . . . so that means i am to study even harder, yeah ? . . .
"Is our year smarter then the past?"
"that would means"
"best for the pass years"
"So i am just wondering"
With grammatical errors like that you think you have a chance?

hon1hon2hon3

HSC
First of all, what do u mean by , do u have a chance ? A chance of what ? Your not answering the questions that i posted, but i still thank for your reply.

Yep, i do know i have loads of grammatical mistake and i will work hard and try to improve it. This for point it out.

And yes, i do understand you. You are trying to imply the idea that i will fail in my HSC and your UAI must had been great, probably better than my future UAI. However i do believe that i will get respected a little more by the others than you do, as i treat others nicely.

Thankyou for you negative comment.

Dundasbro

HSC
My year is incredibly intelligent. Most of them just don't give much of a shit about academics. Which might sound like a contradiction in terms to some of you studious folks but meh I don't give a shit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)