Is RoSA Compulsory if You're Doing HSC Anyway? (1 Viewer)

Auzendriel

HSC
I'm a year 10 student who's currently at a government school. I'm switching to a private school next term, and due to coronavirus, my parents want me to stay home and not take the risk of going to school for basically the rest of the term. So I'm wondering, do I need a RoSA to continue into year 11 or is it just for people who want to leave at the end of year 10?

ultra908

HSC
To the best of my knowledge, you don't. The RoSA just lists your courses and grades for stage 5-6, so kind useless once u get hsc.

ultra908

HSC

Drdusk

HSC
Uni Grad
Unless your school has officially closed down, you risk not being able to proceed to year 11.

Most likely you won’t be allowed to proceed

Auzendriel

HSC
Unless your school has officially closed down, you risk not being able to proceed to year 11.

Most likely you won’t be allowed to proceed
When I switch to a new school, though, what exactly happens to my grades? (Bc there's difference subjects, electives, etc). Does it get cleared or is it all recorded throughout the year?

Drdusk

HSC
Uni Grad
When I switch to a new school, though, what exactly happens to my grades? (Bc there's difference subjects, electives, etc). Does it get cleared or is it all recorded throughout the year?
Well if you skip the term most likely you’ll get an N award which iirc is recorded so your new school will know about it and hence your grades as well I think..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)