Is School really bludgy after the Trials, provided you have completed the course? (1 Viewer)

Wassup?

Banned
HSC
I've heard from a few people that after the Trials people just start to relax in class and not do much work. Is that true? Or do people work even harder because the HSC is near?

I hope it's the former because I wanna enjoy the last weeks of school and I'll still be able to study at home.

benji6667

HSC
I imagine it would be less stressful seeing that your no longer competing with one another... but in saying that, its definately not going to be a 2 month party afterwards

Wassup?

Banned
HSC
benji6667 said:
I imagine it would be less stressful seeing that your no longer competing with one another... but in saying that, its definately not going to be a 2 month party afterwards
DAMNNN!

Rhanoct

zzzzz
HSC
it can be, but if you're smart you'll go hard out doing every past paper you can get your hands on

Wassup?

Banned
HSC
Rhanoct said:
it can be, but if you're smart you'll go hard out doing every past paper you can get your hands on
Yep, I will do past papers, but can't I just do them at home rather than at school?

Sonata

HSC
my teacher sed sumthing along the lines of dont burn urself crazy wen studying for trials otherwise after the trials u'll just bludge due to the amt of weight off ur shoulders.

BackCountrySnow

HSC
I hope there's a tighter environment since we're all working together after that.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Wassup? said:
I've heard from a few people that after the Trials people just start to relax in class and not do much work. Is that true? Or do people work even harder because the HSC is near?
For the majority after all assessments are complete people become a little burned out and want to relax and have fun. Then in the final weeks of school reality sets in and people start to get back to study.

chewy123

OAM, FAICD, FAAS, MBBS
HSC
benji6667 said:
We still got assessment for chem and bio after trial :bomb:

gezzill

HSC
i have adv english (on frontline) and a SOR assignment.
and i havnt finished the course for any of my subjects, except maths, and kind of english/sor

cait33

Doctor's Companion
HSC
after trials i have a modern assessment (and coursework), english assessment and coursework, 6 periods of gen math work (apparently), and maybe an ancient assignment....

and apperently in my last few weeks there are disruptions from graduations, open days and stuff

runnable

HSC
It is true, and we havent even finished our course yet.

BoyNextDoor

HSC
Maybe but I know that for one of my subjects, we still haven't finished a certain topic yet so yeah.................

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
yay no more assesments.
we just have to finish Forensics in chem, Leila Ahmed in SOR and one topic in gen maths.
woooooooooooooop
Oh yeah but we have music HSC. dammit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)