• NO.

Votes: 44 59.5%
  • Hmm. cant quite tell. (please expand)

Votes: 8 10.8%

• Total voters

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
Yeah. I love sex. Both the emotional closeness - more "making love" - and the physical sensation.

Also, sunsettah - doggy on the loungeroom floor? Totally jealous.

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
wow, really

is that a psychiatric condition that can be overcome, or an actual physical disability?
It can have physical or psychiatric causes, but for women like me there's no apparent cause at all. I don't have any apparent medical or psychological issues preventing it; maybe there's just some mind/body disconnect. Who knows.

:(

*TRUE*

Tiny dancer
HSC
N/A
Oh , I just re-read my post! It was meant to say 'in my opinion' but i stooged it up somewhere.

My bad.

Yeah, my friend Chels sleeps with a few different guys on a regular bases, and she loves it. I just find it hard to seperate emotional and physical in that sense, and end up getting sad and all that with non-commital relationships, so they arenn't for me. Not anymore :(

But seriously. I had sex the day before yesterday, doggy on the loungeroom floor. Mm.

*salivates*

I'd really like someone to shed some light forme, on the emotional gratitude they get from casual sex? Beyond the physical satisfaction?

I tend to be overly sensitive, so don't cope well with being a fuck toy.
Perhaps not everyone needs 'emotional gratitude' from sex? I think emotional expectations of sex have alot to do with an individuals upbringing...for some casual sex would be emotionally debilitating , for others no such issue would be encountered.

chamelia

HSC
It can have physical or psychiatric causes, but for women like me there's no apparent cause at all. I don't have any apparent medical or psychological issues preventing it; maybe there's just some mind/body disconnect. Who knows.

:(
You've been dealt a bad deal Kway. I know when I was with my first sexual partner I went through the entire 2 year relationship, with regular sex but never being able to achieve climax. I thought it was going to be impossible for me. Move on two months after the break up and with my second partner I can climax every time.

I would put it down to two factors. Firstly there was a stronger emotional connection with the second partner and I felt more at ease to completely drop my guard. I didn't have to think about insecurities or be self conscious at all. And secondly I think with practice I found a better technique. I have found I can orgasm very quickly by getting on top and shifting my weight forward so that I get tight clitoral stimulation and then mix it up leaning back and working slowly up and down to keep him very stimulated.

HalcyonSky

HSC
You've been dealt a bad deal Kway. I know when I was with my first sexual partner I went through the entire 2 year relationship, with regular sex but never being able to achieve climax. I thought it was going to be impossible for me. Move on two months after the break up and with my second partner I can climax every time.

I would put it down to two factors. Firstly there was a stronger emotional connection with the second partner and I felt more at ease to completely drop my guard. I didn't have to think about insecurities or be self conscious at all. And secondly I think with practice I found a better technique. I have found I can orgasm very quickly by getting on top and shifting my weight forward so that I get tight clitoral stimulation and then mix it up leaning back and working slowly up and down to keep him very stimulated.
biological compatibility.

the more genetically different you both are(sensed through smell, saliva etc), the easier it is to achieve orgasms / get turned on

i guess that would have had at least something to do with it

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC

I don't think it's really anything to do with my partner - I have never ever had an orgasm, whether it has been with myself via masturbation or with anyone else. I do have some sort of a plateau that I reach, in that I get a peaking of pleasure followed by oversensitivity, but it isn't an orgasm in any sense of the word.

It's possible that it's partner-based, but I don't think it's very likely. Just.. a bad deal, like you said. Blah.

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
biological compatibility.

the more genetically different you both are(sensed through smell, saliva etc), the easier it is to achieve orgasms / get turned on

i guess that would have had at least something to do with it
Well, genetic difference increases physical attraction, but it doesn't necessarily make you more likely to orgasm (if so, please provide sources, I'd be interested to read it).

yuri_gagarin

Banned
HSC
well this thread has taken a rather different path. make a thrad about people not being able to orgasm

and sunsetta can make one where she tells us in detail about her fucks

plz

HalcyonSky

HSC
Well, genetic difference increases physical attraction, but it doesn't necessarily make you more likely to orgasm (if so, please provide sources, I'd be interested to read it).
i think it was from psychologytoday, ill have a look when i get home

but the increased likelihood of orgasm seems to be a logical follow-on from the increased attraction

sunsettah

HSC
well this thread has taken a rather different path. make a thrad about people not being able to orgasm

and sunsetta can make one where she tells us in detail about her fucks

plz
haha my sex life is for me and my boyfriend to get off over. not anyone else!

yuri_gagarin

Banned
HSC
well you're boring then arent you

tell ur slutty friends to come over to wagga and get drunk and naked and shit it will be fun

skyline

Proud Aurion TRD owner
HSC
N/A
Yeah. I love sex. Both the emotional closeness - more "making love" - and the physical sensation.

Also, sunsettah - doggy on the loungeroom floor? Totally jealous.

i can doggy it on you with you if you want :haha:

just promise you wont squeel like a bitch...

LMFAO!!!

skyline

Proud Aurion TRD owner
HSC
N/A
Yeah, it was frikin awesome haha. Going to Albury to get drunk tomorrow night too, I don't know about you girls - but I perform crazier, and for longer, when drunk?

I'm going to make esters everyone! Mmm orange smell..
well, ill have to see that for myself to believe it then wont i haha

perhaps most girls should get drunk more often, you bitches better be writting this down so us blokes dont get dissapointed lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)