• No

Votes: 64 67.4%

• Total voters

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
**Temptation** said:
Do u believe sex is overrated?
I guess some ppl would say it is but that depends on what they thought sex was gonna be like or their past sexual experience (cause if ur only experience(s) have been shit then you will think its overated). I would have to say No however

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
judging by how much people seem to talk about it on boredofstudies, yes it is.

Meads

Drummer Boy
HSC
I'm sorry but if you thinkg sex is overrated...I am afriad your gonna have to go out there and find better sex!!! :p

rabdog

ert
HSC
N/A
if you say yes then you are a loser who doesnt get any end of story bye bye for now

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Any girls that say yes should go kill themselves.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
judging by how much people seem to talk about it on boredofstudies, yes it is.
I MISS MY BOYFRIEND!!!!!

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
rabdog said:
if you say yes then you are a loser who doesnt get any end of story bye bye for now
and if you say no, then you don't have much meaning to your life!!! :D:D:D

'-_-

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
sex rocks. there is no way it is overrated, unless you let it be. plus if you are a virgin...there is no point having an opinion on this. ALSO, if you think it is overrated, you have never had a good sex session...id lend you my bf..but sorry

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
waterbottle said:
can you please elaborate on WHY people lose meaning for life when they start enjoying sex.
everybody enjoys sex and it IS a part of life, but not the most important part of it.
when it's advertised everywhere when the products don't even have anything to do with sex and half the threads in the L&R forum are about sex, it can become overrated.
this's just my personal opinion, but for me, i prefer to keep my sex life between my boyfriend and i. it's just the intimacy that you enjoy. i guess it's overrated in the sense that people can become controlled by it.

waterbottle

your buttcheeks is warm
HSC
but nobody even implied that sex was the most important part of life. i agree that a lot of the time sex is used to sell irrelevant products or services BUT that doesn't mean that sex itself loses any of its value or importance (unless the individual lets it).

fair enough that you have an opinion on the topic but saying people don't have 'much meaning in life' just because they don't think it's overrated is a bit much.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
waterbottle said:
but nobody even implied that sex was the most important part of life. i agree that a lot of the time sex is used to sell irrelevant products or services BUT that doesn't mean that sex itself loses any of its value or importance (unless the individual lets it).

fair enough that you have an opinion on the topic but saying people don't have 'much meaning in life' just because they don't think it's overrated is a bit much.
yeah i didn't mean anyone who says sex isn't overrated. i meant people who almost live for sex, which obviously isn't anyone in here. :)
for example, some people might move out of a relationship if they're not getting the best sex. i would never do that because i value the non-physical elements of a relationship more and it wouldn't matter to me if i don't get good sex, or any sex at all, as long as the love and trust are there.

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
I don't think it is overrated but there IS more to life than just sex. It gets annoying when people act like sex is the best/biggest/most important thing in their life.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
and if you say no, then you don't have much meaning to your life!!! :D:D:D

'-_-
just because we enjoy sex doesn't mean we don't enjoy anything else in life!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)