is smoking weed bad? (1 Viewer)

mrated96

higginsl
HSC
It's bad for you, yes. So's vermont cheese (to quote thank you for smoking). Weed is a drug and can fuck you up if you do it too much, just like eating too much fatty foods fuck you up. Theres no nicotene, so the only addictions are psycological, and you dont get dependant on weed unless you smoke like 4g a day, and in which case you'd need to be fuckin rich.

Look, no recorded deaths in history from it, 90% of the shit we learn in school is BS - (i.e. 4x the amount of tar in a joint than in a cigarrette - thats coz theres no filter, and plus if you bong smoke you get 0 tar so there) - and just because something is illigeal doesnt mean im going to accept it as bad. Bad and illegal are different things.

My verdict, do it its fun and better for u that drinking, and cigarretes. But if you get dependant on it you can get fucked up.

Seriously though, theres no dangers of pyschosis or shcitzophrenia unless you do it everyday for like 2 years, do some research noobs. I did before i made my descision to smoke occasionaly

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
I have friends who are some of the most uptight asses imaginable. I mean, I love them, but god knows they're kind of naive and sheltered about the world. they have had absolutely zero experience with drugs or alcohol, but just like to regurgitate information PDHPE classes preached to us. like when I had a third of an irish coffee in my friend’s presence, and she thought I was drunk and refused to speak for me for days because of it. =/ they then wonder why I don't tell them about parties I go to... :confused:

basically, the government is trying to "inform" teenagers on the dangers of substance use by misinforming us completely, using scare tactics and exaggerated info. YES, overindulging in anything is bad. eat too many packets of chips, you'll be the size of a house. eat too many carrots, your hand turns orange. too much of ANYTHING is bad. I don't see why people need to guilt others for enjoying a drink or two, or passing a joint around every so often.

Personally, I’m all for marijuana legalization. for one thing it would make the whole thing less ‘taboo’ which is largely the appeal for most first-time users. I just don’t see why we’re banning a natural plant that grows in the dirt and has been proven to be beneficial for a number of people. Unfortunately, our society is full of judgemental pricks who will ignore common sense and do anything to get on their soapbox and deliver yet another moral crusade.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
mrated96 said:
It's bad for you, yes. So's vermont cheese (to quote thank you for smoking). Weed is a drug and can fuck you up if you do it too much, just like eating too much fatty foods fuck you up. Theres no nicotene, so the only addictions are psycological, and you dont get dependant on weed unless you smoke like 4g a day, and in which case you'd need to be fuckin rich.
hahaha 4g a day would equate to about $40 depending on how much you bought in the first place. soooo.... disposable income yes, fucking rich no. :)

HSC
Jachie said:
I have friends who are some of the most uptight asses imaginable. I mean, I love them, but god knows they're kind of naive and sheltered about the world. they have had absolutely zero experience with drugs or alcohol, but just like to regurgitate information PDHPE classes preached to us. like when I had a third of an irish coffee in my friend’s presence, and she thought I was drunk and refused to speak for me for days because of it. =/ they then wonder why I don't tell them about parties I go to... :confused:

basically, the government is trying to "inform" teenagers on the dangers of substance use by misinforming us completely, using scare tactics and exaggerated info. YES, overindulging in anything is bad. eat too many packets of chips, you'll be the size of a house. eat too many carrots, your hand turns orange. too much of ANYTHING is bad. I don't see why people need to guilt others for enjoying a drink or two, or passing a joint around every so often.

Personally, I’m all for marijuana legalization. for one thing it would make the whole thing less ‘taboo’ which is largely the appeal for most first-time users. I just don’t see why we’re banning a natural plant that grows in the dirt and has been proven to be beneficial for a number of people. Unfortunately, our society is full of judgemental pricks who will ignore common sense and do anything to get on their soapbox and deliver yet another moral crusade.
Good to see someone fighting the good fight. :santa:

x.glam

HSC
is smoking weed bad? nahh man what are you talking about. its like my secret weapon dudee, i take it every now and then when i feel like it. i get this feeling and then i pass ot. you see how amazing this thing is??!!

on a more serious tone. no seriously this stuff is bad. whats been done's been done. just dont do it anymore okayy..

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
kols_kebabs said:
You'd have to be rich, because good luck holding down a job with a habit like that. You'd be fucked all the time..

Although mabye your tolerance would rise?
yeah it truly does, i used to get stoned off one cone, but at one point i was using probably about 2-3g/day and not really getting that stoned off it, just blah.

i reckon i could work at the video store stoned, i haven't done it yet tho

mrated96

higginsl
HSC
glycerine said:
hahaha 4g a day would equate to about $40 depending on how much you bought in the first place. soooo.... disposable income yes, fucking rich no. :)
$40 a day seems alot to me.. and even then ud have to buy in like ounces to be getting it that cheap. Now give me some weed

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
mrated96 said:
$40 a day seems alot to me.. and even then ud have to buy in like ounces to be getting it that cheap. Now give me some weed

nah a quarter ounce is on avg $100 and that's 7- 8g right? (depending on the generosity of yr dealer). so if you were to buy a whole ounce, in my experience at least, you would get more for your $40.

i couldn't afford $40/day by any means, i'm broke as fuck, but if you were living at home, no bills to pay etc, ie a disposable income it may be feasible, provided you weren't particularly interested in doing much other than smoking weed and sitting on your arse... which, let's face it, on 4g a day is probably the case :)

ihatewriting

HSC
I tryed it. Some times. I hate it. A person who smokes it can be my neighbour or a mate or a friend, but not my bf. I dislike it...

cutiebabyforeva

Coz I'm Cool Like That ;)
HSC
Lol no offence but how uneducated can you get? There's health issues with any kind of drugs duhhhh.

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
My mate smoked weed once and got super-human powers.

HSC
"harold and kumar are such fagels"

"yeah, they are like so gay for each other"

"here... you wanna suck on this?"

:lol:

DON'T PANIC

HSC
I had this freind, russel-
he was in a terrible car accident and his van exploded, all his limbs were burnt off, and his face was terribly disfigured. People threw rocks at him and called him Mr snufflekins, though I've no idea why. Anyway, he inhaled some carcinogenic substances, and overnight his limbs miraculously all grew back. He's now a highly paid model... in paris!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)