Is there >5 people actually part of ELS here? (1 Viewer)

Good_riceZ

Go the Rabbitohs!
HSC
What the? I know theres 2 ppl doing ELS stuff, thats it. Whats the point of this subforum then?

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
I know someone who does ELS, but he doesnt even visit BOS. So i guess there are two people here. So yeah, they should have a good old time in here....

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
I don't think lack of activity is really an issue at all. If something needs to be asked/said, then at least all the ELS people who are BOS memebers, have somewhere to post. It makes the Macq. forum a bit more organised.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
And it makes my spam less 'conspicuous' :p

GoodToGo

HSC
N/A
ELS people don't have time to use BOS with all their pracs and field trips...crazyiness.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
i couldn't figure it out either. until i read the date of the first post! these subforums used to be divided differently to how they are now, so this was probably posted in the 'environmental and life sciences' section, which was later combined with others and now falls under this section.

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
I think these sections are near empty because people are just using the general Macquarie Section. Most people are doing this for psych too.

Kegs

HSC
ELS rulz! Who actually does it? I dont know anyone else here for certain.

waterflows

HSC
Make that another... I'm doing BSc... biochem and micro... but been struggling with my own issues more than the uni work. ELS rocks! We got some really helpful and cool lecturers!

caecilian

HSC
Hi! Me too. I'm a First Year at Mq doing a BSc in an unnamed stream but still doing stuff in ELS and hopefully transferring to a B Env. Sc. early next year. (I think)...:confused:

No one knows me. I'm just a random Lol!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)