Is there a Hong Kong version of 'Bored of Studies'?? (1 Viewer)

香港!

HSC
So is there another 'Bored of Studies' but for Hong Kong students??
Anyone know please tell!!

Riviet

HSC
N/A
香港! said:
I'm sure there would be an equivalent forum baesd in HK.

Have you tried boredofstudies.org.hk? XD

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Good thinking Riviet but no. I am sure there would be a Hong Kong student forum like there is one for most countires i.e. BOS = Australia, TSR (thestudentroom) = United Kingdom.

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
A google search with various search terms turned up nothing.
you could always start one! :p

But yeh i doubt HK students would ever get bored of studies ;)

Last edited:

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
香港! said:
ROFLMAO!!!

If only rep still exist.

Hahahahahaha

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
I know this is a bit stereotypical but I heard that in some Asian countries the students there are ultra competitive and unlikely to share resources... but then, that's what they said about James Ruse- and I doubt that's true.

M.I.A-187

HSC
Nah it just the Singapore people, they will knife fight each other to death in a death match arena just so they can get 1 percent ahead of the whole class. (again this is used on a point of basis from what i observed so far, i doubt everybody's like that but this is an example).

Well in Hong Kong, you also get the "i just don't give a #censored#" type which just sit there in their house playing those lame ass mmo where you need to buy a card to play with or go round singing K with their friends.

Then of course you get those who care and yeah my friend just got like 11 homework to complete in like 3 days so i doubt they even have time to even post at a hk bored of study site (i bet there might be a Sick of study sight :p ).

I myself help pplz get through cause thats where the good rep comes from :) and those who don't oh where the #censored# they are at.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
LOL i was actually basing my stereotype on what I'd heard about Singaporeans^^! It sure seems that way... even the Malaysian people are starting to become like that... studying syllabus from various countries, doing extraordinary amounts of tutoring, etc... even my cousins who are 16 are teaching other students now- talk about easy money for unqualified ppl.

Btw it's good to help people... I've always found it mutually beneficial because it forces you to "explain" a concept and even if you don't really know it, you can hone in your BS skills for the HSC^^

lilkiwifruit

HSC
N/A
M.I.A-187 said:
Nah it just the Singapore people, they will knife fight each other to death in a death match arena just so they can get 1 percent ahead of the whole class.
LOL I totally agree with that statement!! They are so competitive that they won't even want to tell you where the classroom is for a particular subject...just so they can "get ahead" whilst you're lost!:burn:

lala2

Banned
HSC
Yep, Singapore is competitive as hell. I've got relatives over there, and it's like a pressure cooker over there. Malaysia--wouldn't be surprised that they're hyping up the competitiveness too because it's so tough to get into uni too. Taiwan I would think is the same--I've failed to meet any Taiwanese who doesn't care at all about their work. Ditto for JApan and Korea too--the school day hours are like from 7am to 7pm--or at least from 7am to 5pm.

M.I.A-187

HSC
lilkiwifruit said:
LOL I totally agree with that statement!! They are so competitive that they won't even want to tell you where the classroom is for a particular subject...just so they can "get ahead" whilst you're lost!:burn:
Yep same thing happan at my school also but that singapore guy get lotsa very bad comments :). However not all are like that cause my friend know a singapore guy who is very generous.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)