is there alot of.......? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrBean1561

HSC
Uni Grad
Trying to decide on a Uni course based what proportion of a particular race attends the Uni? pfff -_- Well I certainly hope you never make it to Macquarie, we don't need racists here.

Last edited:

zhiying

HSC
you can pretty much assume Asians can get into uni, so yes there will be Asians. Otherwise go TAFE if you want your own kind

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
This thread is pretty stupid and I still can't tell if you're trolling or being serious.

HSC
Uni Grad
Oh dear god no, not ~Asians~
Heaven help me should I go to a uni with a lot of ~Asians~

keithwf

HSC
N/A
what the fuck is this thread?!
smells like whaaat!
Dont treat all Asian students as Chinese or even Idian friends..therere heaps of other cool people from Asia like Japanese, Vietnamese, some Korean, Indonesian, Malaysian, Srilanka etc......
Im Asian been year for few year, learn English got into uni...and sick of being asked/treated like a dude from China
I know there are also some nice ones from China, HongKong and Taiwan but as people say and I think...most of them deserve it
We Asian never get a chance to hang out or even speak with white people (coz of racism)...thats a BIG biG reason why we have to hang out with same background ones all the time.

What a stupid world:(

addicts

Officially Insane
HSC
smells like whaaat!
Dont treat all Asian students as Chinese or even Idian friends..therere heaps of other cool people from Asia like Japanese, Vietnamese, some Korean, Indonesian, Malaysian, Srilanka etc......
Im Asian been year for few year, learn English got into uni...and sick of being asked/treated like a dude from China
I know there are also some nice ones from China, HongKong and Taiwan but as people say and I think...most of them deserve it
We Asian never get a chance to hang out or even speak with white people (coz of racism)...thats a BIG biG reason why we have to hang out with same background ones all the time.

Generalising, about asians, blacks, hispanics, other races or (believe it or not) 'white people' can still be seen as racist! Don't hate on another race, hate on the d-bag who started this convo. This thread is stupid, but so was your response.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
smells like whaaat!

Speak for yourself.

HSC
smells like whaaat!

hahahah this guy

dislikes racism

is racist towards other asian nationalities

brilliant

keithwf

HSC
N/A
hahahah this guy

dislikes racism

is racist towards other asian nationalities

brilliant
thats me..at least I know who I should and shouldn't hate on NOT all of them...are you saying I shuld like all of them just because I have the same race with em?
....oh you couldnt see my point up there..urpathetic :(
just like Aussie or any other nationality....

HSC
Uni Grad
thats me..at least I know who I should and shouldn't hate on NOT all of them...are you saying I shuld like all of them just because I have the same race with em?
....oh you couldnt see my point up there..urpathetic :(
just like Aussie or any other nationality....
what you even are even what

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)