is there alot of.......? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackrider89

HSC
what the fuck is this thread?!
smells like whaaat!
Dont treat all Asian students as Chinese or even Idian friends..therere heaps of other cool people from Asia like Japanese, Vietnamese, some Korean, Indonesian, Malaysian, Srilanka etc......
Im Asian been year for few year, learn English got into uni...and sick of being asked/treated like a dude from China
I know there are also some nice ones from China, HongKong and Taiwan but as people say and I think...most of them deserve it
We Asian never get a chance to hang out or even speak with white people (coz of racism)...thats a BIG biG reason why we have to hang out with same background ones all the time.

What a stupid world:(
So you're from Vietnam?

honsaw

HSC
N/A
Isn't there mostly asians doing Bachelor of Commerce at Macquarie?
i'm not complaining as i'm asian myself.. :) i would like to go to Macquarie next yr.

LonelyWolf

HSC
what the fuck is this thread?!
smells like whaaat!
Dont treat all Asian students as Chinese or even Idian friends..therere heaps of other cool people from Asia like Japanese, Vietnamese, some Korean, Indonesian, Malaysian, Srilanka etc......
Im Asian been year for few year, learn English got into uni...and sick of being asked/treated like a dude from China
I know there are also some nice ones from China, HongKong and Taiwan but as people say and I think...most of them deserve it
We Asian never get a chance to hang out or even speak with white people (coz of racism)...thats a BIG biG reason why we have to hang out with same background ones all the time.

What a stupid world:(
my god, you better be joking

X

xeuyrawp

Honestly, this is going nowhere. If you don't want to see people of difference races, I'd suggest moving to a different part of the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)