is there any way to fix this (1 Viewer)

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
ok I can't believe I'm posting a question in this forum. I can normally work out my shit just fine on my own. but I'm not really sure what to do here because it's never happened to me before so yeh.

don't really want to go into huge amounts of detail but basically I slept with someone too soon and may have scared them off/given them the impression that I'm up for the friends-with-benefits arrangement when the reality is I actually really like him and only bonked him because I got carried away and now I just feel really stupid and worried about what he thinks of me now.

is there any way to rectify this or have I just completely fucked it up?

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Girls worry too much about 'giving the wrong impression'. As per usual the answer is to speak with him. It's not a stupid or inappropriate conversation to have given the circumstances, and there are plenty of relationships come out of fucking 'too soon'.

What cues have you taken to mean he's scared off?

gouge.away

MonCœurS'ouvre à taVoix
HSC
N/A
Girls worry too much about 'giving the wrong impression'. As per usual the answer is to speak with him. It's not a stupid or inappropriate conversation to have given the circumstances, and there are plenty of relationships come out of fucking 'too soon'.

What cues have you taken to mean he's scared off?
+1

if he's worth it he won't be a dick about it.

Eddy Q

OINK
HSC
Think about the consequences of telling him what you feel and not telling him.

Then decide to either work up the courage and do what's right or not do it.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
he will think you are a dirty lowie and never talk to you again. I mean really, sex before marriage?

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
oh my gosh doris no, no no

why you

l&r

ill consider this a temporary lapse in judgement
I know ok I'm normally better at life than this

I'm having a rare female psycho moment :uhoh: need a male perspective on it (or anyone who will talk sense to me, really)

I will talk to him waf, having a retarded over-analysis thing about what to say to him but I will. tomorrow.

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
What if the guy felt like crap for getting in too quickly and that's the reason he wont talk to you?

kfnmpah

HSC
no such thing as 'too soon' it's all circumstantial.

I met my boyfriend through a friend, and the first time we met in person we had sex (completely sober, if that makes a difference)
We've been together like 7 months and have a really strong relationship.

If you don't want to talk to him about it, just keep hanging out with him in public places so you won't get 'carried away' again until you want to.

Don't over complicate things.

Smokee

HSC
no such thing as 'too soon' it's all circumstantial.

I met my boyfriend through a friend, and the first time we met in person we had sex (completely sober, if that makes a difference)
we've been together like 7 months and have a really strong relationship.

If you don't want to talk to him about it, just keep hanging out with him in public places so you won't get 'carried away' again until you want to.

Don't over complicate things.
+ 1

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
have you considered suicide. he;'ll prob come to your funeral

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
i wouldnt worry too much.
i bedded my current boyfriend in less than two hours from beginning of first date, tuesday will be the fourth anniversary of that lovely evening.
you seem awesome enough, i'm sure he'll get that.

chelsea girl

everybody knows
HSC
N/A
Yeah, I wouldn't worry. It's not something you did by yourself; if he did think ill of you he would also be hating himself (at least logically, unless he's a jerk in which case who cares anyway?) I am also someone who slept with my bf when we first met and, considering we both willingly participated, there was never any hint of a thought that we had "done something wrong". We are super in love and about to move out together. Just tell him you like him a lot and would love to spend more time with him. Invite him to do something date-ish and I'm sure he'll figure out that you're not just in it for his peen.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)