Is there anyone else who is afraid they wont get their desired UAI? (1 Viewer)

Niek

HSC
After we did our trials we went and got an estimated ATAR based on previous year's performances and aggregates etc
There was absolutely NO POINT to it 'cos it didn't include scaling etc and wasn't based on our whole internal mark
But the estimated still freaked me out
'Cos I want soooo badly to be at the top of the range of my estimates!
But I agree, as we get closer to the end I'm going more insane with worry :mad1:

youngminii

Banned
HSC
Lol I'm not worried ;) Not one bit
Yay for lowering my goal to something that places no pressure on me!

Katherwin

HSC
I've applied for a uni course that needs a low ATAR, 70 or something like that.

I used SAM with my trial results, and used my own stupid form of scaling and estimated my Extension 2 result and ended up with about an 84. That was with me bombing out in two of my trial exams (54 in maths, and that was second in the class), what with the lack of studying/caring and I had a massive attack of not answering the question over a few of my exams (which has taught me to ANSWER the question for the HSC).

So, I can get what I need with my trial results and minimal work. I intend on doing a lot more for the HSC, so, I should be fine.

The moral of the story, set low goals. :)

brad616

HSC
You can always transfer into that course after 1 years study or even half a year. As has been said before if anything that should be more motivation to study even harder!! You might even get accepted but even if you don't if you transfer successfully you can be given credit etc. Even if you dont get the marks to transfer eventually what you can do is do 1 more year and then go into it. Never ever ever ever give up!

TaraBella

HSC
I'm kinda scared, but the ATAR I need ranges from 82 - 66 so I think I can survive.

SophJI

HSC
I was like aiming for 90+ at the beginning of the year
but after seeing my final shitty ranks
i'm aiming for the 80s
i might not even get that
so sad TTTTTTTTTTTT

eggy91

HSC
I've pretty much bombed getting an ATAR over 80 and I need 82 to be safe. Guess I will just have to work harder and improve my marks my 10% - 15% of what I got in the trials...

Zozaline

HSC
haha yea i finish trials tomorrow on my art exam, but im not studying i lost all motivation after first week of trials finished lol! seriously considering that a career as a games tester is for me.
and the yr 11 who is stressed wtf lol? you should be partying! you dont even need the crap you learn in year 11!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)