Is there anyone on this forum (1 Viewer)

Sephiroth

that isn't completely moronic? Just from browsing the threads I am severely worried about the people doing this course and their ability to competently and sucessfully meet the requirements of the course.

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Nope, I think we're all moronic on here. If you want someone non-moronic I suggest you actually move away from your computer and get a life. But then what would I know, Im a big fat moronic moron.

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Originally posted by Sephiroth
that isn't completely moronic? Just from browsing the threads I am severely worried about the people doing this course and their ability to competently and sucessfully meet the requirements of the course.
We've already met the requirements of the course. But we are probably moronic. It's called being creative. You need to get your creative juices flowing and not be anally retentive!!

Now, come chant with me...

Huy

HSC
N/A
Well, having completed the Extension 2 course, I don't feel that I'm a moron. ;)

blah says she

blah. blah. blah.
HSC
In my opinion, EE2 leads you to become moronic/more moronic in the end - or rather as braindrainedash put it, creative - hence our weird and wonderful threads in this forum :p

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC

Guess your attempt to start a fight failed ay sweety. Poor you. You might try again later.

narrator

HSC
N/A
I am severely worried about the people doing this course and their ability to competently and sucessfully meet the requirements of the course.
nice to see you care so, although you sound a little too textbooky for my taste.

hey, they can't fail us all, right?

(note to self: unleash your monsters of darkness at sundown, muah, ha, ha, ha, ha)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
lol, someone with a name of a videogame character trying to tell others they are moronic hahahha

Sephiroth

Re: Re: Is there anyone on this forum

Alright, so cool.You've made my point to stooping as lowly as what I had done. Petty arrogance has been rewarded by petty arrogance and superficial rebuttal.

Note: Although I am aware that Sephiroth is a character of some description on a game I am not aware of, I make reference to the process of manifestation of AIN SOPH to activity: Namely the Tree of Sephiroth (or Tree of Life) which originally made its appearance in the Kabbalah (spawed from interpretations of the Torah).

Thank you all.

Saul

*ss
HSC
holy god you're shit

there is nothing worse than people who come onto internet forums and bag people out... it takes real balls to pull that off

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Originally posted by Saul
holy god you're shit

there is nothing worse than people who come onto internet forums and bag people out... it takes real balls to pull that off
ROFL!!!!

Seph... it's ok if I call you Seph isn't it.... I think you need to stop being so uptight.... I'm seriously worried about you meeting the requirements of this course with that stick up your ass... it's all about originality, flair, creativity!!!!! Set your soul free!!!!

Jinglebell

HSC
Alright, so cool.You've made my point to stooping as lowly as what I had done. Petty arrogance has been rewarded by petty arrogance and superficial rebuttal.
actually, i'd say that petty arrogance has been rewarded with pointing and snickering in your direction (although manipulating the truth is a skill i've honed throughout my time here as an ext 2 'moron')...along with a dose of the creativity the '03 crowd have no other outlet for now that we have, uh, 'competently and sucessfully met the requirements of the course':) so really i'm a little unsure of your point...

hmmm, did that sound bitter? meh, i'm recovering from a two day allergy attack, i choose to be bitter all i want!:)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Note: Although I am aware that Sephiroth is a character of some description on a game I am not aware of, I make reference to the process of manifestation of AIN SOPH to activity: Namely the Tree of Sephiroth (or Tree of Life) which originally made its appearance in the Kabbalah (spawed from interpretations of the Torah).

Thank you all.
Note: You are an idiot...

Jinglebell

HSC
you know, i think the thread-starter is just jealous of our sparkly wigs...and understandably so:p

Last edited:

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Originally posted by Jinglebell
you know, i think the thread-starter is just jealous of our sparkly wigs...and understandably so:p
Of course!!! That is obviously the reason!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)