• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

is there more hot asian chicks at UNSW or Usyd.?? (1 Viewer)

Bendent

HSC
u mean 'hot' and 'asian'?

all races have their attractive people

Bendent

HSC
indians and blacks also look the same from afar but the skin colour makes it harder to differentiate. same with caucasian blonde people

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
Funny, all curries look the same to me too

If by curries you mean the people of the subcontinent (pretty much all of the azns have curry dishes), there is a varying degree of skin tones and facial features and shii.

Hermes1

Banned
HSC
i dont know bout uni. but in my maffs class i hav this hot asian chick, but shes dumb as fuk. clearly beauty and brains are inversely proportional.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
i dont know bout uni. but in my maffs class i hav this hot asian chick, but shes dumb as fuk. clearly beauty and brains are inversely proportional.
Blasphemy.

You will see a few attractive females in SCIF next year - especially in the Adv. Science component (not so much Adv Maths).

I talked to one of them today. I walked out of my Finance lecture and woah, there she was! That was nice.

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
i think there will be more hot chicks at tafe
lol possibly, but most of the hot ones are at those colleges or less prestigious unis like uws, notre dame etc.

aznboystar

Honourary Azn
HSC
ANU has a pretty high proportion of attractive Asian girls. It's very easy to get with a lot of them because they always need help so I take a little bit of time out to go over some of the concepts we learn. University has been a great experience so far.

hungwell1337

HSC
N/A
ANU has a pretty high proportion of attractive Asian girls. It's very easy to get with a lot of them because they always need help so I take a little bit of time out to go over some of the concepts we learn. University has been a great experience so far.
do you get your dick sucked on a regular basis then?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)