Is there somthing wrong with me? (1 Viewer)

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
but matty.... why would a homos sex drive be lower?
If he was a homo...hed be secksing guys...

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
Master Yoda said:
haha the theres more to life than sex part

but i was being serious bout the homo bit........its not normal to have reached year 12 and not think about it..........most guys start to get interested and look in bras and things brochures theyd hidden in their schoolbags like they were the coolest thing since sliced bread back in year 4 haha

just cause there are a few other people like it doenst make it more normal......its still abnormal

maybe its just low hormones and no sex drive but maybe he's a homo unconsciously. i dont have anything against gay people or anything. but quite seriously, maybe you like to punch donuts
or maybe he's just maturing later in life and like you said isn't as "hormonal"

and i know at least five people that i can think of off the top of my head like that. so to me its slightly normal. (and besides do you want to go into the debate of what is normal?)

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
Nelg said:
i am like the only guy in my yr (yr 12 now kinda) that dosent talk about sex or has had sex and stuff im just not interested at this time in my life i guess its like i have NO sex drive
wow....a guy is admitting that he isnt interested in sex....ahaha i'm proud.

Glenn198718

lol nothing wrong with ya mate just not ready for it ay its all good it will happen to you one day i hope

Glenn198718

Master Yoda said:
i still stand by its not normal

so u might wanna pull your dick out and just start using it
its fun anyway
not necessarily the right thing but thats my opinion and im sticking by it
lol your a funny cunt man

Collin

HSC
N/A
LoL, someone kicked you in the balls real hard when you were a kid? Just jokes.

If you're trying to proclaim the fact you don't have sex, I can believe that. But saying you don't think about it at all.. whilst in year 12?!?!?! I don't believe that.. unless you're one of those super brainiacs who is actually 12 years old doing his HSC. But even still, I'm sure 12 year old teens still think about sex to some extent. :D

G

Gavvvvvin

Master Yoda said:
most guys start to get interested and look in bras and things brochures theyd hidden in their schoolbags like they were the coolest thing since sliced bread back in year 4 haha
We used to check out the fat chics in the Target brochures :eek:

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
Nelg said:
i am like the only guy in my yr (yr 12 now kinda) that dosent talk about sex or has had sex and stuff im just not interested at this time in my life i guess its like i have NO sex drive
It's because you're a homosexual. You need to get your penis checked out for herpes, and make sure you give a good long hard thought about joining the priesthood.

In other news, stop rape, say yes.

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
yeah.....girls, if you get pissed off, you know where to aim now :D

malkin86

HSC
Nelg said:
I reckon it always seems like other people are thinking about/talking about/having sex more often than oneself is - this has been the experience of other people I know too.
Sex isn't a priority right now for you, and that's ok - maybe you're so caught up in other things (study, work, mates, etc.) that you're not that interested in finding a girlfriend right now.
I know it feels wierd now, but you're what, 17-18? You have heaps of time to find a girlfriend, and have sex, when *you* and *she* are ready to, not when everyone else is!

ice_wind

HSC
Nelg said:
dont worry, people talk about sex more than they actually do it...but i would think by the time u leave skool, u should be intrested in at least 1 girl...or if u r the case... maybe a guy...

K

katie_tully

I'm guessing you're normal, because you understand that everybody else is talking about sex except you. Generally it just means you're not as sexually mature as the other guys. And by sexually mature, it probably means you don't think with your dick. One of my best mates was like that, and he still is. He's into chicks and has had a girlfriend, but he isn't the type of guy to sit around and talk about sex 24/7.

K

katie_tully

You could be like Phanatical. He doesn't believe in sex at all. I think his penis was surgically removed.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
Nelg said:
and?

i dont see your problem. Heaps of people are like that...it's only crap when people tell you should be thinking/talking about it when you dont want to

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
it's cool to be interested in sex, that is what half the talking is for
the other half is real

there is nothing wrong with you

minushuman

tafe pride
HSC
Reach between your legs, if there does happen to be a penis there give it a good hard punching because it's not working.

Ok, jokes aside, if your sex drive is that low then there is something wrong with you, an underlying problem that you might not realise you have. Is there anything physically wrong or abnormal with yourself? Do you have low self esteem?

minushuman

tafe pride
HSC
Nooo, but but highschools so boooooring though. Same with the HSC. My girlfriend was the only thing keeping me sane during exams... and stress free ;)

santaslayer

HSC
ur impotent arent u?

that way...thinking about sex is a waste of time anyway, right?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)