• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Is this 4 real!? [JR Hostage Situation] (1 Viewer)

Neoroiki

HSC
I go to James Ruse Agricultural, and I went to school early today to find the cleaner was taking down tens of posters plastered all over the school overnight which said something to the effect of "Only you can save him" and a pic of a ruse student tied up. It had a link to a (pretty poor) hostage video:

http://onlyyoucansavehim.tk/

Whats funny 'bout this is that some of the juniors reported that some guy walked into school on early monday (this week) and shoved and pulled some random ruse student into a car and sped away.

Has any1 else heard of this?...

Neoroiki

HSC
Actually, thats a good point (didn't realise - stupid me). Some1 told me it was the work of North Syd Boys. Obviously the vid isn't real, but the supposed 'kidnapping' on monday?

Neoroiki

HSC
Argonaut said:
It's a rip of Save Toby, the cute and furry rabbit who becomes dinner in October 2006 unless you donate enough money ...
the demands are pretty imaginative.....

("reverse our motto to "verba non gesta"; "104 yr old scotch")

might as well try and get rid of us azns at ruse.... :)

Raginsheep

HSC
Ruse sucks....total rip of our 05 walkathon backstory and video idea.

beggs_69

"you know the holocaust.....picture the total oppo
HSC
wow wow gs...this is some serious shiit.....so da g that got snatched...how much is his life worth? how much is a human being worth to jr? if i was yo niggas from JR id be gettin my posse with a collective rank of equal 1st and try to make a dinaosaur......coz the video suggest those homies are one badass bunch of mofos and it seems those gs show no mercy.......SHiet

KBlam

HSC
North Syd Boys did this? Don't tink so. Seems to me that the Normo boys are on the piss agen.... :rolleyes:

<f-o-f>

HSC
lol definitely normo...i'm surprised this didn't circulate very quickly...this is the first tym i saw this video

come 2 think of it...i even recognise the lead terrorist....

Last edited:

boasboy

MUSTARD*
HSC
we will tear up ur 4u maths books till the point you hafta learn out of fitzpatrick.. lol. =\

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)