is this effective? (1 Viewer)

SEAKING

HSC
N/A
well i've been noticing some people in my year group sleep when they get home and study at night, what do you think about this?

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
EXTREMELY EFFECTIVE.
i did that so much. Its very very very good, you will retain tons of information.
Time also FLIES at night.

Dont believe me? Try it. Im serious, i would be doing some questions and next thing i know 2 hours have passed.

I highly recommend it.

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
I think that the traditional sleeping early/waking up early is the way to go. studying late through the night may not really be that good if students were to have a exam the next day, because they'd get sleepy/loose concentration halfway through.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
im a night person, so i tend to come home, take a nap and then study at night...it varies from person to person of course, but whatever floats your boat then do it.

K

Krazi-tekkaz

I prefer to study in the afternoon + early morning, but after school i just don't seem to have the energy to do work so i got to sleep, but that kind of stuffs my plan up.

Hagaren

The Fresh Prince
HSC
oh shit yeah it works... but i guess it has alot to do with the individual me i'd become nocturnal if i could im just way more productive after dark.

rozymisty

HSC
Its a health thread coz it affects your health how you study and stuff. if you cant study, and concentrate, you get stresseed and that affects your health.

Normally i would study after uni or between classes, or never lol...so lazy and procrastination was a HUGE problem for me when i was at uni. I prefer to like come home and have a nap, and then do a few hrs study, that way your brain is fresh and able to think clearly.

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
if u can have 8 hrs of sleep its better... straight.. not broken..

but if it works for u?.. do it?...

i have lik 6-6 some days... and i just study when i get home or in every break i can manage.

boris

Banned
HSC
SEAKING said:
well i've been noticing some people in my year group sleep when they get home and study at night, what do you think about this?
cat naps (lasting no more than 30 minutes) have been proven as extremely effective.

some work places have even implemented naptime at around 3pm to improve efficiency.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)