Is this possible? (1 Viewer)

undotwa

HSC
I received 98% for my Latin 2 U mark and 100% for my latin 3U mark and in neither course did I receive a state placing! I can understand not getting a placing for 2U, but it just seems impossible to not get a placing in 3U considering that my mark was 50/50!

Did something go wrong on the part of the Board of Studies? Would studying the subject externally done anything?

Sydney, Australia, Earth, Milky Way...............
HSC
undotwa said:
I received 98% for my Latin 2 U mark and 100% for my latin 3U mark and in neither course did I receive a state placing! I can understand not getting a placing for 2U, but it just seems impossible to not get a placing in 3U considering that my mark was 50/50!

Did something go wrong on the part of the Board of Studies? Would studying the subject externally done anything?
DUDE I am in the same position as you. I got 99 and 50 respectively...and I was a tad disappointed with Extension...

But, given that I know about 10 people who got 50/50 for English Extension 2 and didn't get rankings, I can only assume the same thing happened for Latin - I guess the raw mark cutoff for 50/50 wasn't 50/50 :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)