• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Is this possible? (1 Viewer)

callywoo

HSC
I'm already reenrolled in Monash for 09 (going into second year) and I'm waiting to hear about a scholarship. I just recieved an offer through VTAC from Melbourne uni for a similar course and it has to be accepted/enrolled in by monday...

Can I accept/enrol in melbourne uni while still reenrolled in monash and discontinue one of them before the census date? Would my place at monash be at risk?

Both places are CSP.

Last edited:

TehAzner

HSC
N/A
I'm already reenrolled in Monash for 09 (going into second year) and I'm waiting to hear about a scholarship. I just recieved an offer through VTAC from Melbourne uni for a similar course and it has to be accepted/enrolled in by monday...

Can I accept/enrol in melbourne uni while still reenrolled in monash and discontinue one of them before the census date? Would my place at monash be at risk?

Both places are CSP.
I would say it is possible. Once you have accepted your offer at Melbourne Uni and in addition you have transferred any relevant previous units of study, only then would I discontinue enrolment with Monash/Melbourne Uni; that is if you decide to go to Melbourne uni instead of Monash. For university students in NSW, I know that the census date is around 31st March. I'm not entirely sure about universities in Victoria and Melbourne though...

Hope this helps.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)