Is this possible? (1 Viewer)

Fletch

HSC
I've gotta do a speech in 2 weeks about BNW/BR and I havent had time (and wont until the end of term) to read the book. We have done all the study on it in class about the text/context/techniques/meanings, do you think if I just read over those notes and some stuff from BOS that i'll be able to make a speech ok? 5 minutes speech so about 2 mins on BNW

I know BR just dandy

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Fletch said:
I've gotta do a speech in 2 weeks about BNW/BR and I havent had time (and wont until the end of term) to read the book. We have done all the study on it in class about the text/context/techniques/meanings, do you think if I just read over those notes and some stuff from BOS that i'll be able to make a speech ok? 5 minutes speech so about 2 mins on BNW

I know BR just dandy
2 weeks? That's plenty of time!

Anyway problems like this are where BOS comes in. http://www.boredofstudies.org/view.php?course=6#6.1

Go there and reitterate other peoples work.

HSC
Fletch said:

I know BR just dandy
Probably, but i think you should read the book anyway. It's a good book.
I had to read Emma, the book with fifty-four chapters and no full stops.

sarahn

HSC
you absolutely must must must read the book!

1. its not especially long, and it moves pretty quickly, not a difficult read, no lengthy pointless descriptions of scenary etc. you should be able to knock it over in a week or less.

2. for this module, you really need to engage with the texts ie. have your own opinions on them, be able to communicate what they mean to you

and besides, its a great book....tonnes better than blade runner

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)