Is This Suicide? (1 Viewer)

edwardf316

HSC
N/A
I am planning for my HSC to do 11 units with Ext. History as my 1 unit. Is this a bad idea? Is it bad to do Ext. History as the 11th unit with nothing to fall back on if i decide to drop it?

Hila

HSC
Deffs not! I originally did 15 units (bahaha, that's what I call suicide) and dropped down to 11 units, with extension history being my 11th. However, if you're doing lots of major works for HSC I would not recommend picking up this subject as the personal interest project in history extension is worth 80% of the course mark and is incredibly time consuming.

walshy12238

HSC
I did it, it's fine so far. No issues really, just balance your time and you'll be fine. It's nice to have that backup unit, just in case you don't do so well in something else *cough* maths *cough*

Ncm

HSC
What do you think of history extension as a 13th unit? Im not allowed to drop maths at my school -.-

nessanox

HSC
don't worry i did extension history this year, it's only two major course sections and a major work so it won't be too much of an extra load. Plus it scales really well if you're ot doing as well in one of your main subjects! So glad i didn't drop it, because i know it'll be counted instead of half of maths PHEW. oh yeah i'm on 11 units as well :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)