Is this wrong? (1 Viewer)

jayfo

HSC
Lately I have been thinking heaps about just running away with cousin.. like my uncles new wifes son so not blood related but still yeh like you know. he's just so hot and we always totally flirt at christmas parties and easter and stuff. and i think he likes me too because his mum got me a really nice present for my birthday and his name was on the card. i have him on msn but we dont really chat.. should i juts tell him how i feel or will he be creeped out? im scared my parents would be angry becaues we are catholic.. and hes my cuz.

thanks in advance. plz dont be mean.. i cant help who i fall in love with.

cassieagill

HSC
ask him out spend some more time together one on one and then see how you feel, but don't run away with him...

btw why post it on the net? talk to your friends

jayfo

HSC
i would but im just heaps scared my friends would judge me. but yeh thanks i guess ill just have to have a chat with him .. what should i say though? liek 'hey cuz i actually love you dont tell my uncle" thats awkward

jayfo

HSC
but what do i do at family gatherings? i just want to jump on him but im pretty sure my nanna would be so angry .. not to mention my mum and dad. shit guys.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
If you aren't actually related there's nothing wrong with it tbh, but it may still be awkward.

jayfo

HSC
how dare you laugh yer8899.. you have no idea how this feels. like im failing cafs because all i do is think about him and how sc**wed up this situation is and then you just sit and laugh. how do you think i feel you insenstive little boy. grow up and learn that sometimes you cant fight the moonlight and by that i mean you cant fight destiny in case you didnt understand.

imsopostmodern

cool as a kuhncumber
HSC
wait if i got pregnant would the baby be deformed? because of my uncle?
it's no blood relation so genetically speaking, you're fine. no baby should be deformed.

hang out with other guys more and try to stop thinking of him if you feel it's too awkward and want to get over him

jayfo

HSC
thankyou imsopostmodern.. you've been a real help. i will try so hard to get over him.. i hope i can. because i think it will just be too awkward and there are plenty more fish in the big sea! god bless you, may the lord be with you.

yer8899

HSC
how dare you laugh yer8899.. you have no idea how this feels. like im failing cafs because all i do is think about him and how sc**wed up this situation is and then you just sit and laugh. how do you think i feel you insenstive little boy. grow up and learn that sometimes you cant fight the moonlight and by that i mean you cant fight destiny in case you didnt understand.
lol

jayfo

HSC
SHUT UP!!!! um my mum works in the hsc marking centre and i know your student number so watch out bitch

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)