• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Is Tupac the best musician to ever live? (1 Viewer)

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
nah tomorrow i think im gonna leave my apartment, walk into the CBD and buy a fuck load of clothes and shoes. now, go listen to 96.1, feel free to call in and give a shout out to yr CrEw, also watch a few more game videos and try to perfect the westside symbol so u can throw it up in pics then post them on ur bebo or auspal account. now fuck off.

WannaBang?

HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
nah tomorrow i think im gonna leave my apartment, walk into the CBD and buy a fuck load of clothes and shoes. now, go listen to 96.1, feel free to call in and give a shout out to yr CrEw, also watch a few more game videos and try to perfect the westside symbol so u can throw it up in pics then post them on ur bebo or auspal account. now fuck off.
Every single one of your comments makes you look dumber and dumber. What natio are you if you aren't aussie?

WannaBang?

HSC
Azamakumar said:
Nah it's the day he goes to lakemba mosque.
Is that supposed to be an insult, or are you a Muslim trying to push Islam onto other people?

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
WannaBang? said:
Every single one of your comments makes you look dumber and dumber. What natio are you if you aren't aussie?

ah see this is why people fail to make people see the error of their ways, they just blow u off, example 'lolz nah ya farkin idiot cunt lol look at this cunt bro he thinkz dat tafe isn't university lol wat a fucking idiot yalla'

and, i am 2nd gen indian. do your worst.

WannaBang?

HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
ah see this is why people fail to make people see the error of their ways, they just blow u off, example 'lolz nah ya farkin idiot cunt lol look at this cunt bro he thinkz dat tafe isn't university lol wat a fucking idiot yalla'

and, i am 2nd gen indian. do your worst.
Are you Sikh?

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
Don't feed the troll. He's not even the best rapper of all time, let alone musician

WannaBang?

HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
If I was to be as stupid as you and use every stereotype in the book I would tell you to drive your cab right back to your country, to stop talking as if you have plums in your mouth, and to take off that bulls-eye you put on your filthy women.

Oh, and to also try putting some deodarant on once in a while.

MajorLeeScrewed

HSC
No.

Okay, more info, I guess.

Granted he is really influential and talented, he isn't the best (indicating no one is better than him, period) musician to ever lived. It's all a matter of opinion.

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
WannaBang? said:
If I was to be as stupid as you and use every stereotype in the book I would tell you to drive your cab right back to your country, to stop talking as if you have plums in your mouth, and to take off that bulls-eye you put on your filthy women.

Oh, and to also try putting some deodarant on once in a while.

ok ill stop talking like i have plums in my mouth if you stop talking as if you are trying to gargle some spit while u attempt to use the african-american slang that u heard in some pop-rap songs.

and the bulls-eyes are so u know where to cum when u n ur cousins gang-rape them

icraig88

Can I Kick It?
HSC
this is great. i not need to even comment on the topic because i'll just continue the argument.

WannaBang?

HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
ok ill stop talking like i have plums in my mouth if you stop talking as if you are trying to gargle some spit while u attempt to use the african-american slang that u heard in some pop-rap songs.

and the bulls-eyes are so u know where to cum when u n ur cousins gang-rape them
Look, I'm not gonna try to come up with a comeback to your shit, but I'm gonna be a man and leave.

And just to let you know, if I was to rape a girl, I wouldn't go near an Indian. They're dirty.

WannaBang?

HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
a lebo calling someone dirty. love irony.
I love stereotyping and being a man behind a keyboard. I saw your profile like 20 minutes ago and it said you're 20-something years old. Don't you have anything better to do then argue and play insult fights with a 16 year old? Go and get laid man. Any offers? This man is in desperate need for a lay. Any offers? He might be open to men so just drop him a line.

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
well what other choice do i have because, this is ya know, a net forum, idiot.

yeah im 21, uni student living on campus.

yeah i do have alot of better things to do, ill do them later. its 10: 20pm on a thursday night, not everyone is out 24/7

WannaBang?

HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
well what other choice do i have because, this is ya know, a net forum, idiot.

yeah im 21, uni student living on campus.

yeah i do have alot of better things to do, ill do them later. its 10: 20pm on a thursday night, not everyone is out 24/7
Ok, let's just get back to what we both do best. You can drive your cab and I'll go and rape some girls. Deal?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)