Is UMAT workshop worth it?? (1 Viewer)

dena95

HSC
Hi guys
i was wondering if anyone know the MEDENTRY work shop, is it good or no??

coz i was going to the Rockhampton one and they cancelled it :(
and now i have to go to Brisbane workshop Which means i have to book for airplane+hotel)
So i really wanna know, is it worth all that or not?

Really appreciate your help, thx.

bangladesh

HSC
nah i did it last year it really is just general shit

subhadeep6270

HSC
N/A
UMAT WORKSHOP? (Try Online Version)

Sorry to say! but why are you wasting your time by traveling and in else.?? Cause if you are a umat aspirant then, you can easily attend online workshops. :-O Lots of online test prep companies are out there who provides online workshops as well as classrooms. Then why waste your money on traveling? I don't understand. and by the way as per my experience, it's not worth it. where you can get personalized questioning sessions on online workshops and all your questions answered. But still if you want to go.. then that's your choice. and by the way if you want to save money for yourself, then try googling studytrooper, they are starting online classroom at a very low price.

Medman

HSC
Most of my learning were from figuring it out myself. I learnt very little in the workshop they provided. They only provided very general advice which I think anyone with half a brain should be able to figure it out for themselves. i.e. do questions through elimination technique, read the keywords carefully, work backwards etc.

Real test comes down to whether you can change your way of thinking and figure out why the answers are right.

dena95

HSC
Oh, thanks guys :) really appreciated. I book the flights today :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)