Is UNSW really better than Sydney for eco/bus? (1 Viewer)

summermagic

HSC
I've heard people going on about how UNSW is the best for commerce but is it really? You guys are the ones actually taking a course in the eco/bus faculty so how do you guys find it? Are the lecturers pretty good? And the atmosphere? Any insights would be great. Thanks!

lgaica

HSC
they're both very highly regarded universities, and both will allow you to get a job in your chosen career field. there are countless threads about this topic.

if i was you i would choose the university based on location, oh and btw UNSW econ&business faculty is highly populated with asians and overseas students, much more so than sydney..

stazi

Nightman
HSC
USYD seems to provide a better overall 'university' experience - i.e. more of a social scene.

UNSW is better than USYD at some disciplines within Commerce and vice versa.

Ultimately it's about location and which uni feels more 'right' for you.

What are you thinking of majoring in?

Rorix

HSC
There's no way of saying which University is "better" when its as close as it is between USYD/UNSW. Certainly, 10 years ago UNSW was better in Commerce, but USYD has made a lot of improvements with the new Dean.

summermagic

HSC
stazi said:
USYD seems to provide a better overall 'university' experience - i.e. more of a social scene.

UNSW is better than USYD at some disciplines within Commerce and vice versa.

Ultimately it's about location and which uni feels more 'right' for you.

What are you thinking of majoring in?
I was thinking of doing Accounting and either HR or Management. It seems that the two universities are pretty similar. I'll go to the open days and see which 'feels' right to me. Cause i'm tossing up between USyd and UNSW for my first preference.

Charizard

HSC
summermagic said:
I was thinking of doing Accounting and either HR or Management. It seems that the two universities are pretty similar. I'll go to the open days and see which 'feels' right to me. Cause i'm tossing up between USyd and UNSW for my first preference.
If asian ------> UNSW
If enjoy uni social life ------> USYD
if dont care for either ------> closest

-Anfernee-

HSC
fOR3V3RPINKKKK said:
No way! I'm planning to major in Accounting and either HR or Management. :)
I choose to put USyd as my first preference cause its more convenient in terms of travel, so yeah...
Can you please stop spamming this thread.

Thank you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)