is ur atar enough for usyd merit scholarship? (1 Viewer)

57o1i

Premium Member
HSC
They're sending out emails with offers (at least to the engineering students), but I don't know if they're sending out rejection notices. Basically, just stand by.

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
^ I must have gotten taken off the shortlist, got a package from them today and a call from the Law faculty :D

(Hope that helps somewhat!)
Congrats :D

Despite being 'guaranteed' i've read on other threads where people have not got in even with 98.xx or 97.xx whilst some people with 96.xx and 99.3 have gotten in with AAA scholarship. Varying accounts don't really shed the light on this guarantee :( .
Hmmm that is really weird. I guess i'm lucky and i don't have to really on the AAA scholarship XD

^ email? i thought they came by mail~ :)
If you gave them your email, you'll get an email instead of a letter - at least that's what i assumed :)

michellemma

Premium Member
HSC
This thread is making me nervous. I'm holding out for Arts. I've been checking my email every half hour or so with anxious anticipation, but alas, nothing has arrived yet. Sigh. Congratulations to those with scholarships and good luck to others still waiting.

57o1i

Premium Member
HSC
This thread is making me nervous. I'm holding out for Arts. I've been checking my email every half hour or so with anxious anticipation, but alas, nothing has arrived yet. Sigh. Congratulations to those with scholarships and good luck to others still waiting.

You and me both :(.

Best of luck ... hopefully we'll hear something soon.

Jcc Lin

HSC
Im checking my email every half hour too, and constantly go out and check my mail box - -

good luck to all.!

akatsukisan

HSC
General heads up: for those who applied to Faculty of Economics and Business, then check your mailboxes.

Got 99.75 and they offered an entry scholarship.

A friend scored 99.85 and they also offered an entry as well.

Jcc Lin

HSC
General heads up: for those who applied to Faculty of Economics and Business, then check your mailboxes.

Got 99.75 and they offered an entry scholarship.

A friend scored 99.85 and they also offered an entry as well.
so they gave out first round offers already/.?

congrats!

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
My friend from Sydney Girls got mid 98s. Got USyd Merit scholarship for Arts.

I applied for Arts....haven't received anything yet. :( I hate waiting around.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
I know of people with 99.7+ UAI/ATAR who applied for scholarships within the Arts Faculty and didn't receive one unfortunately...

Kujah

HSC
N/A
There's still hope though, so who knows. But from my experiences, just from a head count, you'd usually find that faculties like the Faculty of Economics & Business are more inclined to provide scholarships based on high ATARs in excess of 99 than the Arts Faculty. I only know of about 2 Arts/Law people who actually received an Entry or Merit Scholarship.

hereyes

HSC
got an offer for engo - entry scholarship.
is there still a chance to get an offer on merit? or should I have been notified by now if i did?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)