is UTS the tallest UNI in australia?... (1 Viewer)

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
Originally posted by braindrainedAsh
I thought the colorblind designer picked out the color for the UTS emblem!
i think ur right!

doma

rite...
HSC
anyone considered dropping something liek a 5c piece in the gap in between the stair case?

although there is possible freak luck may have someones head there looking up

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
I've shone my laser pointer down that gap from level 32 (I think it was 32) and I couldn't see the end anymore. Note this was a LASER.

MoNNiE

HSC
is this in the tower?
you wish there was a level 32!
highest i've been is 26- trying to find my class room!
best exercsie one person can ever have!

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
I've never been higher than level 5! Is there a level that I should go to for a nice view of the city without looking out of place lol?

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Of course there's a level 32, it's a secure level. We can climb the stairs to it, but we can't open the door. :p

I wanted to go to the roof... :(

Anyway, any of the high-up levels offer a good view, as long as you're tall enough to see out the high-up windows. If you're NOT, then go to the balcony outside levels 5 or 6 (climb the stairs outside your building 3, the ones that take you to the loft) and you should get a decent view.

lil_star

Longing for IT!
HSC
ive been till level 27 lolz....above that is just machines and stuff and over that is the microwave antenna that provides internet to UTS, Usyd, UNSW, and Macq.....imagine if UTS didnt have the tower Usyd and Unsw wudnt have internet :D:D

try going to level 27/......city looks so nice from up there...u can even see tops of hotels with swimming pools and tennis courts...freaky!

lil_star

Longing for IT!
HSC
Originally posted by melbournian

RMIT - Building 8 is the ugliest
what uni is that....uts buildings go up from 1 to 6 and then building 10 which rocks:D

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Nah the other numbers are also assigned, you just don't have classes there. For example, Building 9 is the Loft.

To answer your question though, it's RMIT (once stood for "Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology")

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
lol crazy Victorians... isn't RMIT the cheater uni where people were getting tutors to sit their exams for them?

Be glad you attend a Sydney uni Melby, where things are the way they should be lol. People don't do those iffy U Turns around traffic lights up here...

I'm just joking, but living on the border for 18 years there is a massive NSW vs VIC thing lol.

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Lexi, don't knock the mighty murray!!! It's not that polluted at the border.... the South Australians get the really polluted part lol. It's a good place to go swimming, better than them beaches u folk have here.... not as salty.

About the U turns, I have been informing all these Sydneysiders about Victorian driving.... you guys have no clue about the tricks victorians pull lol.... once again, living on the border is where the traffic rules from both states crash together... sometimes literally lol.

DrDong

HSC
N/A
hahah tallest, hmmm 27 or 28 levels? i dont knwo even though i go to UTS, lol who cares, the matter of the fact is that UTS stands tall and proud. hehe very noticable. But i think the tower building is a bit OUT OF DATE dont you think?

make-over please! face lift! haha
lucky for me im in the IT building 10 most of the time. hehehe winner of some desgin award last year!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)