Is your best subject your favourite also? (1 Viewer)

Legham

HSC
Haha, im the opposite way around.. When im sitting in maths and someone says "simpsons rule" im like " :O:D" until i realize they're talking about maths :(

dr baby beanie

*is so happeeeeee!!!*
HSC
:spam: haha speaking of spam, is anyone else like me and can't even remember the name of the thread and what's it about :eek: they're replying to anymore?

HSC
These 07 threads are going to be really boring with all of you gone, when you get banned. :D (fingers crossed :p:p:p)

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
dr baby beanie said:
:spam: haha speaking of spam, is anyone else like me and can't even remember the name of the thread and what's it about :eek: they're replying to anymore?
Memory refreshes when the top of the post I just made is read :uhhuh:
chocolate lover said:
These 07 threads are going to be really boring with all of you gone, when you get banned. :D (fingers crossed :p:p:p)
Oh, I'll be back ;)

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
It looks like either the mods have not even been here yet or they are being exceptionally nice.

dr baby beanie

*is so happeeeeee!!!*
HSC
chocolate_lover said:
These 07 threads are going to be really boring with all of you gone, when you get banned. (fingers crossed )
:eek: /:mad1: /:rofl: ...I spose I might actually get work done - if that happened then at least I can come back and really contribute to these threads. :uhhuh:
bringbackshred said:
It looks like either the mods have not even been here yet or they are being exceptionally nice.
qft :shy:

:wave: hello, hello, premium here!! (hopes for immunity;))

ellen.louise

HSC
The Simpsons? NEVER!!! as if the simpsons take ideas and influences from other stuff like the political state of America and the world around them...:p

Fuck I loved that ep.

jirwin

HSC
Well in terms of the thread topic:

My favourite was IPT and it was also my best by far (Band 6) i loved the teacher and got away with doing absolutely nothing in class :)

Now: well its either DnT because i like the teacher and the subject but not the class or CAFS because again i like the teacher but thats about all.. DNT is my best tho

nicole21290

HSC
Also staying incredibly on topic: SoR I is my best subject but I certainly wouldn't say I enjoy most of it. Modern History, however, would be my favourite subject and my second best marks, generally.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)