• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Is your lecturer demoralising? (2 Viewers)

klh

HSC
i just wonder how poeple do fail...i mean you go to uni to learn, and you are paying a heck of a lot for it. why waste time and money?
i thought i was in shit last year and i pulled through with some passes.
but today i had a marketing lecturer and he was like 20% of people fail this subject, that means 1 in 5 people in this room will fail. look around.
it scared me, and im a second year. all my other lectures werent like that at all. they all just intro and discuss the elcture and tried to put words in 'english' for us which was good.

Vangineer

Treehugger
HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
The reason that almost everyone fails is that they don't care. If you actually try it shouldn't be hard to pass even the most difficult subject.
im sorry to tell you that people who dont do engineering and do piss easy subjects that are very much like english have no idea of the extent of difficulty. You ppl who dont do engineering or science At all, have no idea. You think uni's a walkover because your courses don't require you to overexert your brain in mathematics and logic. Do you need logic for marketing or BIZ courses? I think not. You idiot!!!!! (literally, bet you cant even do 1 + 1 = ?), thats why you do marketing, which is easy. NO 85+% fail rates. Idiot!!

santaslayer

HSC
Vangineer said:
im sorry to tell you that people who dont do engineering and do piss easy subjects that are very much like english have no idea of the extent of difficulty. You ppl who dont do engineering or science At all, have no idea. You think uni's a walkover because your courses don't require you to overexert your brain in mathematics and logic. Do you need logic for marketing or BIZ courses? I think not. You idiot!!!!! (literally, bet you cant even do 1 + 1 = ?), thats why you do marketing, which is easy. NO 85+% fail rates. Idiot!!
Actually, majors in Commerce and Business require a fair amount of logic.

Accounting
Logistics (obviously)
Finance
Economics, etc.

Oh yeah, Marketing is actually a Commerce and Business major, they aren't exactly two different things. What you've voiced is quite a narrow view as you have not tried such subjects. English is extremely hard.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)