• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Is Your School Clique-y? (1 Viewer)

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
lol @my skewl , we have both day students & boarders .. and we pretty much dont like one another .. or so i heard haha. i dont have a problem with the boarders , but i hear quite a few others do.

samuel slack

HSC
Dude the hate between boarders and day students has been around since forever, there is no reason for it.

ahen

Sexy Member
HSC
at my school all the selectives used to hang out with each other and then all the community kids hung out with each other.
then the white selective kids found the community kids and bonded
then some of the asians got rejected for not being asian enough and bonded with the white selective/community kids
then the curries realised that they could all hang out together and ditched quite a few of the asians they used to hang out with
now suddenly everyone's pretty friendly with each other overall, i think its due to in yr 11+12 there's no real "selective" ness anymore just the "smart class" and the "lower class" - "advanced/extension' and "standard" to divide us up. and trust me plenty of the selective kids are down in the "lower' classes.
so now we've all kind of merged, most of us talk to each other and stuff, but we still have our defined groups.
though i heard that in the senior area everyone just talks to everyone, but i dont hang out there so i wouldn't know.

Mind-Revolution

Nothing Else Matters...
HSC
N/A
alissa_xoxo said:
I'm just curious.

In my year, it's extremely segregated. And even though we are all friendly to each other, theres no real comraderie (sp?) or closeness outside each clique/group.

Whats it like at your school?
My school, like the majority of the public is comprised of fools.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)