Islam: Religion of peace, love, compassion, tolerance – proof inside (1 Viewer)

flappinghippo

HSC
Click here for essential viewing of Islamic learnings.

It appears a moderator took this thread down earlier. I, for one, want to know why.

For once this is a firsthand account from an actual victim of Islamic terror, who also happens to be a fluent intellectual. As opposed to a Noam Chomsky or Andrew Bolt type. I think that's basis enough to keep this alive.

For those of you that are youtube-link-phobic, here's something you probably didn't know about Islam that the speaker states:

• More Palestinians were killed in one month – ONE month – by an Arab dictator (King Hussein) than the state of Israel did in the whole of its existence.

• Lebanon was the only state in all the Middle East that accepted these Palestinian refugees into their country. Coincidentally, Lebanon was majority Christian, and a democratic state. The only one in the Middle East.

• These refugees worked with the Lebanese Muslim extremists to undermine the Lebanese government and turn it into an Islamic state. One phase of this was setting up checkpoints throughout the country. Cars were pulled over and the extremists would demand identification papers. At the time identification showed what religion that person practised, so that when a Christian family were pulled over, they were taken out of their car and shot dead in cold blood. This was called identity killing.

flappinghippo

HSC
aMUSEd1977 said:
That's not an example of why you are right. In fact, quite the opposite.
Umm, did you even see the video I linked to? That was my entire point.

When I heard that other Arabs killed more Palestinians in one month than Israel ever did I was amazed, considering how much slack they get in the media.

aMUSEd1977 said:
Wow, George Bush's speech over a 9/11 slideshow? How enlightening.

Also, another point raised in the Brigitte Gabriel video is that if these terrorist attacks are not the point of Islam, that there are actually moderate Muslims out there, where have they been? How many moderate Muslims do you see in protest marches condemning these attacks? Why aren't they damning these extremists for hijacking their religion?

I challenge any decent follower of the religion on here to speak out and be a voice for the supposedly majority moderates.

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
What the fuck is this doing in the hobbies section?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)