• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Islamic school closure is 'good lesson' (1 Viewer)

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
Hakz said:
whenever the muslim religion is involved its a big deal. I'm not just referring to this article even though the thread title "Islamic school closure is 'good lesson", shows it all, but the thing is ive seen other articles and they always involve our religion in it. They think our religion promotes crap, but it doesnt. Like i read another thread about a French kid in Dubai and they are like saying that our religion promotes the crap that the assholes commited and they think the Dubai legal system is unfair cause of islam.
But this was not because of the involvement of Islam. If any school was caught with a director stealing government funds, hiring unqualified teachers and all the other useless crap this school did there would still be an article written. And we'd be open to criticise it as much as we want because we won't have to worry about some huge frenzy over political correctness concerning Islamic issues even though it was incompetence and negligence that was the issue. As I said, go feel like a victim somewhere else.

We all know those islamic based state laws that end with homosexuals and the adulterous being executed are perfectly fair. I'm sure whoever said otherwise was joking.

Last edited:

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
ari89 said:
But this was not because of the involvement of Islam. If any school was caught with a director stealing government funds, hiring unqualified teachers and all the other useless crap this school did there would still be an article written. And we'd be open to criticise it as much as we want because we won't have to worry about some huge frenzy over political correctness concerning Islamic issues even though it was incompetence and negligence that was the issue. As I said, go feel like a victim somewhere else.
qft

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
Stevo. said:
Hakz must be a troll. No one can be that dumb.
I've read a few other of his posts and he is really stupid.

I'm suprised he manages to find the on/off button for his computer, I'd imagine he sits there willing Allah to do it for him.

Hakz

Proud Member
HSC
N/A
jb_nc said:

I'm suprised he manages to find the on/off button for his computer, I'd imagine he sits there willing Allah to do it for him.
Ye i laugh at u all the time anyway, man you have some dumb thoughts yourself espeically what you just wrote. I wish so so much that i could do more but i guess since its an online shit i cant smash ya in the fucken face prick.

Then tell me why the fuck this thread is up in the first place, i know what pricks think oh it involves the Muslims pricks then its very important, i aint making this shit up i know how racist people can be so stop being assholes and smart arses.

Last edited:

Lizakith

Go go gadget spleen!
HSC
Hakz said:
I read the article, but i guess you dont and wouldnt understand as your not muslim and you dont feel the unfairness that we witness, especially in the last few years.
Do you ever feel like breaking down?
Do you ever feel out of place?
Like somehow you just don't belong
And no one understands you
Do you ever wanna run away?
Do you lock yourself in your room?
With the radio on turned up so loud
That no one hears you screaming

No you don't know what it's like
When nothing feels all right
You don't know what it's like
To be like me

To be hurt
To feel lost
To be left out in the dark
To be kicked when you're down
To feel like you've been pushed around
To be on the edge of breaking down
And no one's there to save you
Welcome to my life

Do you wanna be somebody else?
Are you sick of feeling so left out?
Are you desperate to find something more?
Before your life is over
Are you stuck inside a world you hate?
Are you sick of everyone around?
With their big fake smiles and stupid lies
While deep inside you're bleeding

When nothing feels all right
You don't know what it's like
To be like me

To be hurt
To feel lost
Welcome to my life

No one ever lied straight to your face
And no one ever stabbed you in the back
You might think I'm happy but I'm not gonna be okay
Everybody always gave you what you wanted
You never had to work it was always there
You don't know what it's like, what it's like

To be hurt
To feel lost
No you don't know what it's like (what it's like)

To be hurt
To feel lost
Welcome to my life
Welcome to my life
Welcome to my life

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
All religious schools should be universally banned

All schools should have texts critical of the existence of God and the supernatural as mandatory reading in several grades starting early on

Anyone who wants to be religious after that should be free to do so without ridicule or persecution

End of :D

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
Hakz said:
I read the article, but i guess you dont and wouldnt understand as your not muslim and you dont feel the unfairness that we witness, especially in the last few years.
"Being a Muslim today means to be always aware that something, somewhere, is somehow offensive to Islam," said a report issued by WHO, a specialized agency of the UN that acts as a coordinating authority on international public health.

The WHO report provides a list of symptoms of the Offended Muslim Syndrome, suggesting that the condition be officially recognized as a disability, with the ensuing costs covered by Western governments. The report also includes advice and recommendations by leading UN-affiliated health professionals:
Symptoms of Offended Muslim Syndrome (OMS)
  • Irritability, agitation, anxiety at the sight of women who are not fully covered
  • Prolonged rage or unexplained killing sprees
  • Significant changes in immigration patterns
  • Brooding about the past glory of the Caliphate
  • Decreased effectiveness and minimal work productivity
  • Difficulty in understanding new information without a trial lawyer
  • Feelings of despair or hopelessness about the existence of Israel
  • Recurring thoughts of death to the infidels
In order to guard against OMS, health officials warn individuals who are at risk to make sure that the objective reality they are exposed to does not:
  • Make them aware of the outside world
  • Trigger curiosity about the Western notions of "logic" or "rationality"
  • Make life more enjoyable
  • Cause them to question the need for martyrdom
  • Have side effects such as independent thinking and longing to live as a productive individual
  • Create an illusion that communication with infidels is possible without hostage-taking
You also might be interested in joining this group

"I have always been offended by rubber ducks," says Mahmud Said of Portland, Oregon. "For a long time I felt stigmatized and inadequate, until one day I decided to write about it on an Internet forum. I received hundreds of heart-felt emails - from Morocco to Indonesia. It turns out that thousands of Muslim men between the ages of 18 and 35 have had traumatic experiences with rubber ducks.

"We started a support group that has grown to 10,000 members. Not only do we share horrifying rubber duck stories, we also try to increase public awareness by sabotaging the world supply of rubber ducks, setting fire to factories, abducting rubber duck distributors, and intimidating retailers. These are building blocks for our healthy future. With Allah as my witness, our public awareness campaign will soon result in a completely rubber-duck-free world."

Muslims: Poor victims of the world. Send them money NOW!

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
ari89 said:
"Being a Muslim today means to be always aware that something, somewhere, is somehow offensive to Islam," said a report issued by WHO, a specialized agency of the UN that acts as a coordinating authority on international public health.

The WHO report provides a list of symptoms of the Offended Muslim Syndrome, suggesting that the condition be officially recognized as a disability, with the ensuing costs covered by Western governments. The report also includes advice and recommendations by leading UN-affiliated health professionals:
Symptoms of Offended Muslim Syndrome (OMS)
  • Irritability, agitation, anxiety at the sight of women who are not fully covered
  • Prolonged rage or unexplained killing sprees
  • Significant changes in immigration patterns
  • Brooding about the past glory of the Caliphate
  • Decreased effectiveness and minimal work productivity
  • Difficulty in understanding new information without a trial lawyer
  • Feelings of despair or hopelessness about the existence of Israel
  • Recurring thoughts of death to the infidels
In order to guard against OMS, health officials warn individuals who are at risk to make sure that the objective reality they are exposed to does not:
  • Make them aware of the outside world
  • Trigger curiosity about the Western notions of "logic" or "rationality"
  • Make life more enjoyable
  • Cause them to question the need for martyrdom
  • Have side effects such as independent thinking and longing to live as a productive individual
  • Create an illusion that communication with infidels is possible without hostage-taking
You also might be interested in joining this group

"I have always been offended by rubber ducks," says Mahmud Said of Portland, Oregon. "For a long time I felt stigmatized and inadequate, until one day I decided to write about it on an Internet forum. I received hundreds of heart-felt emails - from Morocco to Indonesia. It turns out that thousands of Muslim men between the ages of 18 and 35 have had traumatic experiences with rubber ducks.

"We started a support group that has grown to 10,000 members. Not only do we share horrifying rubber duck stories, we also try to increase public awareness by sabotaging the world supply of rubber ducks, setting fire to factories, abducting rubber duck distributors, and intimidating retailers. These are building blocks for our healthy future. With Allah as my witness, our public awareness campaign will soon result in a completely rubber-duck-free world."

Muslims: Poor victims of the world. Send them money NOW!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

thesoftparade

HSC
Captain Gh3y said:
All religious schools should be universally banned

All schools should have texts critical of the existence of God and the supernatural as mandatory reading in several grades starting early on

Anyone who wants to be religious after that should be free to do so without ridicule or persecution

End of :D
Yup.

jimmayyy

HSC
jb_nc said:

lmao i love you jb, you always make threads fun

beentherdunthat

HSC
sXcGuRl69aU said:
are you one of its students?
He's not. But I am :)

We're Ranked 9th btw. We had like 50 ppl with UAI's over 90 this yr. It was amazing.

:D

We're called an 'Islamic' School but srsly most of the Islamic lessons get done when we're younger. As soon as hsc period comes we get like a 45 minute lesson a week. That always somehow turns into a bludge lesson lol.

Most of our timetable is MATHS, CHEM, PHYS, MORE MATHS, ENGLISH. We're topping the state atm. I'm sure we won't be closing down anytime soon :) :D

beentherdunthat

HSC
^^ LOL

They try to do them when we're older, but we kinda lurv to bludge :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)