Islamo-Fascism Awareness Week - October 22-26 (1 Viewer)

Ba'al Shem Tov

يهوه هو الرب
HSC
N/A
Islamo-Fascism Awareness Week - October 22-26

Beginning on October 22, student groups across the nation will hold Islamo-Fascism Awareness Week on their campuses. These protest weeks will feature a series of events designed to bring a message to these academic communities that challenges most of what students are taught about the so-called War on Terror both in the classroom and on the quad.

The purpose of this protest is as simple as it is crucial: to confront the two Big Lies of the political left: that George Bush created the war on terror and that Global Warming is a greater danger to Americans than the terrorist threat. Nothing could be more politically incorrect than to point this out. But nothing could be more important for American students to hear. In the face of the greatest danger Americans have ever confronted, the academic left has mobilized to create sympathy for the enemy and to fight anyone who rallies Americans to defend themselves. According to the academic left, anyone who links Islamic radicalism to the war on terror is an “Islamophobe.” According to the academic left, the Islamo-fascists hate us not because we are tolerant and free, but because we are “oppressors.”

Islamo-Fascism Awareness Week is a national effort to oppose these lies and to rally American students to defend their country.

Islamic Jihadists around the world have declared war on America, Israel and the West and have made clear that:

• The goal of the Islamo-Fascist jihad is world domination
  • The Islamo-Fasacist Jihad demands the suppression of all Infidels
  • The Islamo-Fascist Jihad is a war against Women
  • The Islamo-Fascist Jihad is a war against Gays
  • The Islamo-Fascist Jihad is a war against Christians
  • The Islamo-Fascist Jihad is a war against Jews
  • The Islamo-Fasacist Jihad is a war against non-religious people
In opposition to this, we affirm four key principles denied by the jihadists and threatened by them:

• The right of all people to live in freedom and dignity
  • The freedom of the individual conscience: to change religions or have no religion at all
  • The equality of dignity of women and men
  • The right of all people to live free from violence, intimidation, and coercion
We call upon all campus political, cultural, ethnic and religious groups to stand with us in opposing all forms of religious supremacism, violence and intimidation.

Petition Drive:

To draw further attention to the problem of radical Islam’s treatment of women, religious minorities, and others dissenters we encourage you to hold a petition drive on your campus. The petition will ask students and faculty to denounce “Islamo-fascism and the violence directed against women, gays, Christians, Jews and non-religious people.”

Distributing a petition is an excellent protest tactic for several reasons. First, it is a very easy and cost-effective way to draw attention to the issues at hand. Perhaps most importantly, a petition forces students and faculty to declare their allegiances: either to fighting our terrorist adversaries or failing to take action to stop our enemies. For this reason, we encourage you to make a special effort to bring this petition to those groups who might be least likely to sign it, for example to campus administrators, student government officers, and the Muslim Students’ Association.

We will provide the petition text which you will be able to download from our website at www.terrorismawareness.org

What you need to do: Set up a table in a central location on campus and urge students to sign the petition. Make a special effort to approach specific groups on campus such as the Faculty Senate, Student Government, and the Muslim Students’ Association to ask that they sign. If they refuse, issue a press release criticizing their refusal to condemn Islamic violence directed against women and minorities.

Last edited:

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
So true.................. you people on this forum continue to make me laugh....... thats why i love this place......
i love the well balanced unbias perspectives all these loving, tolerant and intelligent people have.

................... your piece of paper is gana end world terrorism.... good boy.......

Last edited:

campbellleo

Idyllic Ballina: It's enough to make you rather si
HSC
I agree with a lot a what you are said, or what it is you are really trying to say (I assume it generally boils down to "people that kill other people are bad") but you would be better off - fuck, the world would be better off - if you ditched the labels. We all know there are Muslims who kill people; we also know Jewish people, Christians and Atheists kill people. Personally I think you are creating more problems with your hate-filled diatribe then solving.

I am in now way defending the actions of the 'Islamo-fascists' (as you so often and strenuously put it - Goebbels would be proud), but I don't think you really need to hand out flyers for everyone to realise that people that kill other people and subjugate minorities and women are bad. Seriously, we both know that everyone knows that. Which makes me wonder about the true motive for your poster drive; you are cleary targeting Islamic psychotics (as opposed to psychotics of other flavours).

Analogy: I could go out with flyers decrying Jewish murderers, of which I am sure there is some. They kill people; we should certainly be wowrried about them. But if I did that, do you think it is the murderers or the Jewish that I am really targeting?

MissSarajevo

HSC
I would like to set up a table in my university. please contact me for details and how to get fliers and pamphlets. btw is it organised by young liberal?

beentherdunthat

HSC
I'm holding Ba'al Shem Tov is a fucking fucked up racist cunt who's the biggest fucking hypocrite week @ the same time. And you get free t-shirts and starburst lollies if you come.

Ba'al Shem Tov

يهوه هو الرب
HSC
N/A
No claim of hate is made and no one is inciting you to hate anyone. The aim of the week is 'awareness' not draw arms and fight. Why are you so scared of people expressing themselves non-violently? It is a week of educating not an anti-terrorist training camp or any other illinformred idea your mind has concocted.

beentheredunthat - Please show me where I have been 'racist', a 'cunt' and acted as a 'hypocrite'.

Last time I checked racism was prejudice etc towards a different race, a cunt was a vulgar term for vagina and a hypocrite was someone who shows incongruency between how they act and what they idealise. Where do I fit in there?

Go ahead with your falsely named week. And the starbursts should be a nice touch considering Ramadan will be ending.
BUT...don't you have the HSC on that week?

beentherdunthat

HSC
Ba'al Shem Tov- you seem like a nice dude. BUT FUCK that's fucking insulting

Like how would you feel if i set up an awareness week titled JEWS-HYPOCRITE Week?
Like it's INSULTING.

Ba'al Shem Tov

يهوه هو الرب
HSC
N/A
A 'JEWS-HYPOCRITE Week' would be silly. However, if you really liked to you could have a week highlighting the fighting in the middle east between Israel and Palestine - what is happening is horrible but Israel is a lone nation defending itself against neighbours who simply want to crush it.

A good book on the topic you might want to read is this:
Big Lies: Demolishing the Myths of the Propoganda War Against Israel
-David Meir-Levi
Can download here: http://download65.mediafire.com/mgliynvmsglg/3nnnuenmy7x/Big+lies+demolishing+the+myth+of+the+propoganda+war+against+israel.pdf

aLIS

HSC
welcome! come along to muslim village; theyd love to have you there.

CONFIRMED:

oct 3 2007 - While our political leaders like to insist that Australians are not racist, especially at election time, a report released this week concludes that when it comes to Muslim/non-Muslim relations, we are racist. Dr Pam Ryan the social scientist in charge of Issues Deliberations Australia who conducted the research talks to Ray Martin about the reports findings. Click link to watch the Sunday segment that aired on Sept 30 2007:

http://ninemsn.video.msn.com/v/en-a...c&p=aunews_ausunday&t=s29&mediaid=109842&idp=

Last edited:

Schmeag

HSC
N/A
Dammit, they deleted all the abuse that was going on: I missed three pages of it! I was only on the first page when the Moderators caught on, so I didn't get to read it all. :(

Anyway, on a more serious note:

* The goal of the Islamo-Fascist jihad is world domination
* The Islamo-Fasacist Jihad demands the suppression of all Infidels
* The Islamo-Fascist Jihad is a war against Women
* The Islamo-Fascist Jihad is a war against Gays
* The Islamo-Fascist Jihad is a war against Christians
* The Islamo-Fascist Jihad is a war against Jews
* The Islamo-Fasacist Jihad is a war against non-religious people
The Chasers clearly outdo the Islamo-Fascist Jihad when it comes to waging war. Though, I have to wonder, did they actually list all those points? If so, could you please provide me with the relevant documents?

to confront the two Big Lies of the political left
Okay, it's granted that you can confront the two points made by this political left of yours, but what makes you say that they are lies?

anyone who links Islamic radicalism to the war on terror is an “Islamophobe.”
Well, personally, I feel that anyone who links the religion of Islam itself to the War on Terror is an "Islamophobe" or similar. And there seem to be quite a few Americans who do think that the entire Muslim community are terrorists. This, in my opinion, is complete trash (excuse the bluntness). I perfectly agree, however, that Islamic fundamentalists have a higher likelihood of engaging in violence.

We call upon all campus political, cultural, ethnic and religious groups to stand with us in opposing all forms of religious supremacism, violence and intimidation.
Like someone said before me, you'd have to be opposing all religious groups and all ethnic groups if you wanted to oppose violence. Few religions are exempt from the accusation of violence, and I wouldn't label Christianity as an entirely peaceful religion.

Distributing a petition is an excellent protest tactic for several reasons. First, it is a very easy and cost-effective way to draw attention to the issues at hand. Perhaps most importantly, a petition forces students and faculty to declare their allegiances: either to fighting our terrorist adversaries or failing to take action to stop our enemies.
While it certainly might be nice, will it help? At the moment, I'd be falling into the camp of "failing to take action to stop our [so-called] enemies". Like I said, you have called certain points that you do not agree with as lies, but what is the reason for this? No one wants to start a petition when they don't even have any relevant and detailed arguments to back them up. There are, indeed, a few of points to respond against your several reasons (read: one reason. Where'd the others go?). First, you have to convince the person that's distributing the petition. Second, you have to convince others to sign it. Third, you have to make it convincing to whoever you're signing the petition for. I would have read the document you provided in a later post, but it won't open.

In the face of the greatest danger Americans have ever confronted
In what way? (Psst, in order to appeal to us more, I think it would be more persuasive--relatively-speaking--if you replaced "Americans" with "Australians".) :)

No claim of hate is made and no one is inciting you to hate anyone. The aim of the week is 'awareness' not draw arms and fight.
It doesn't seem like hate as long as people aren't yelling abuse on-campus. However, protesting against a certain ideal can lead to hate if it is not controlled. It's happened.

oct 3 2007 - While our political leaders like to insist that Australians are not racist, especially at election time, a report released this week concludes that when it comes to Muslim/non-Muslim relations, we are racist. Dr Pam Ryan the social scientist in charge of Issues Deliberations Australia who conducted the research talks to Ray Martin about the reports findings. Click link to watch the Sunday segment that aired on Sept 30 2007:
I haven't watched the video that you provided, but it would seem so. Most people are content to adhere to the ideal that Muslims are okay, but they don't want to be personally associated with them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)