ISM Co-op (1 Viewer)

~ ReNcH ~

!<-- ?(°«°)? -->!
HSC
Are you allowed to do a double major with the ISM Co-op Program? I'm still undecided as to whether or not to accept it, and unless I'm allowed to complete a double major (most likely ISM/Fins) then I'm really not sure whether I want to complete the program.

addz

HSC
if i remember correctly..
you can only do a minor on top of the ISM major

§eraphim

Strategist
HSC
N/A
check out the handbook. the program rules are all there.

chloe169

finance yo
HSC
how computer based is ISM? i thought BIT was the computerised one... whats the difference between the two?

stryder_au

[ - єsçãpè - ]
HSC
with ISM there is more focus on management.. also with ISM you complete a Commerce degree whereas with BIT its a science degree

stryder_au

[ - єsçãpè - ]
HSC
*crosses fingers*
i hope i was high up on the ISM shortlist
wish you the best of luck in what you want to do Rench..n congrats on your business studies result :D

btw Rench, did you find out if you could double major in commerce with ISM co op? i talked to a scholar and was under the impression that you could.. :S

Last edited:

~ ReNcH ~

!<-- ?(°«°)? -->!
HSC
stryder_au said:
*crosses fingers*
i hope i was high up on the ISM shortlist
wish you the best of luck in what you want to do Rench..n congrats on your business studies result :D

btw Rench, did you find out if you could double major in commerce with ISM co op? i talked to a scholar and was under the impression that you could.. :S

I looked in the Faculty Handbook and I think you can only do a disciplinary minor for ISM...no double major. But a double major option is available for both the Accounting and Actuarial Studies Co-ops, though I have no idea why the programs vary in this respect.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)