ISP - 2 unit (1 Viewer)

Symone

ISP

I am just starting my ISP also and i want to do it on something to do with Christan Youth music and its emphasis and influence of religion on teenagers today. I dont really know how i am supposed to fit it into the topic though.

Kblay

i loved doing my ISP, as i am a 2 unit student we were not allowed to do religion and media so i did religion and biography

I did it on george harrisons conversion to hinduism, i really enjoyed it. I did well but it didn't bother me as i just enjoyed the research of it

C

coolrider

Originally posted by Kblay
i loved doing my ISP, as i am a 2 unit student we were not allowed to do religion and media so i did religion and biography

I did it on george harrisons conversion to hinduism, i really enjoyed it. I did well but it didn't bother me as i just enjoyed the research of it
Oh my god Kblay once again you never fail to amaze me. I love George Harrison - almost as much as i love george Clooney!! I did mine on Religion and the media - and did the tv show THE NANNY! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ISP was so great!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)