Fucking Israel. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
Re: Israeli Gaza Airstrikes

katie tully said:
TERRORIST ALERT
Seriously not funny at all katie.

This is fucking sickening. How the fuck can you attack a state that doesn't even have food, fuel or medicine? Israel is scum.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC

sam04u said:
Seriously not funny at all katie.

This is fucking sickening. How the fuck can you attack a state that doesn't even have food, fuel or medicine? Israel is scum.
Don't try that shit with me Sam.

You dicks are sitting here acting as though Palestine has done NOTHING to preempt these attacks by Israel.

Stop acting as though Palestine is fucking innocent and hasn't done shit. Israel didn't start launching shit into the sky for no reason dude, coz I'm pretty sure Palestine hasn't had its neighbours want to wipe it off the map for the last 60 years.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC

If Hamas can't stand the heat, maybe they'd better step out of the fucking kitchen.

If Israel had fired the first rocket and not Hamas, I'd support Palestine's right to fire back. But they didn't fire first. Hamas did. Why should Palestine be able to indiscriminately fire shit into Israel and not have Israel go postal on them?

Jessica14

HSC

So a ground offensive is official now. The NYTimes emailed me a few hours ago with breaking news.

Breaking News Alert
The New York Times
Saturday, January 3, 2009 -- 1:46 PM ET
-----

Armored Column Seen Moving Into Gaza

Israeli television showed a column of tanks moving into the
Gaza Strip on Saturday evening, in what appeared to be the
beginning of a ground offensive against Hamas. The Associated
Press and Agence France-Presse reported that Israeli defense
officials were confirming the movement of ground forces into
Gaza.
Not the good news we were hoping for. Well, the good news most of us were hoping for.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC

Also, despite the fact that there have been Palestinian casualties, at least Israel makes an effort to only attack military targets. You bitches whinge about Israel killing kids, at least they don't fire their shit into civilian infrastructure like Hamas do.

Fuck off Sam, you lolly gagging bitches wouldn't be weeping like sissies if this were the total opposite. Secondly, you don't live in fucking Palestine. IF YOU LOVE PALESTINE SO MUCH, MAYBE YOU SHOULD JUST MARRY IT, EH?

Jessica14

HSC

katie tully said:
If Hamas can't stand the heat, maybe they'd better step out of the fucking kitchen.

If Israel had fired the first rocket and not Hamas, I'd support Palestine's right to fire back. But they didn't fire first. Hamas did. Why should Palestine be able to indiscriminately fire shit into Israel and not have Israel go postal on them?
Maybe Hamas can stand the heat, it's the Gazan civilians that we're more worried about. These rocket attacks on Israel are terrible and they cannot go without some form of punitive action, but the airstrike was more than enough. What more will they achieve by a ground offensive? Are they planning to obliterate every Hamas soldier in a firefight?

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC

katie tully said:
Don't try that shit with me Sam.
What the fuck am I trying? What motive do I have other than thinking it's cruel to kill people that don't even have food or the wherewithal to defend themselves?

You dicks are sitting here acting as though Palestine has done NOTHING to preempt these attacks by Israel.
What did they do other than responding via the only means they could to Israel's 18 month long blockade which was so harsh that the hospitals ran out of basic medicines, people were without food, and the hospital generators which runs on fuel were dry? What were they supposed to do? They did everything they could to try and end it. So they fired rubbish home made rockets which unless they land on you will not hurt you. Infact most of them landed in empty space. A whole 2-3 people died? Does that justify Israel killing over 400 people? And now moving in with a ground invasion? Please, just fucking please.

I'm pretty sure Palestine hasn't had its neighbours want to wipe it off the map for the last 60 years.
You're pretty wrong. Israel tried to not only wipe Palestine off the map but off the history book. Infact Israel has even denied Palestines existence ever, it denies Palestinians existed before 60 years ago.

Infact do me a favour now that you think you know something. Point to Palestine on a map for me.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC

Jessica14 said:
Maybe Hamas can stand the heat, it's the Gazan civilians that we're more worried about. These rocket attacks on Israel are terrible and they cannot go without some form of punitive action, but the airstrike was more than enough. What more will they achieve by a ground offensive? Are they planning to obliterate every Hamas soldier in a firefight?
Fuck the Gazan civilians. You didn't give a shit about the Israeli civilians that were targeted when Hamas decided to screw the cease fire in the arse.

Palestine is weak. They're bullies. If they wanted to man up, they would have attacked Egypt over the blockade as well, not just Israel. We all know this attack had nothing to do with the blockade, Palestine could have done 100 other things to negotiate the opening of the blockade and instead they chose to use fire power.

Stop supporting their bullshit, and fuck your fake crocodile tears off for the Palestinian "civilians" that are being killed. Israel fires at military targets, Hamas don't. Who are the bad guys, eh?

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC

What did they do other than responding via the only means they could to Israel's 18 month long blockade which was so harsh that the hospitals ran out of basic medicines, people were without food, and the hospital generators which runs on fuel were dry? What were they supposed to do? They did everything they could to try and end it. So they fired rubbish home made rockets which unless they land on you will not hurt you. Infact most of them landed in empty space. A whole 2-3 people died? Does that justify Israel killing over 400 people? And now moving in with a ground invasion? Please, just fucking please.
Hey man. Fairly sure Egypt had something to do with this as well. How about these fuckers try a little bit of negotiations every now and then, instead of just deciding to blow the fuck out of everything because they're not getting their way.

They're pussies, because if this is really what it's about (the blockade), they should have attacked Egypt too.

You're pretty wrong. Israel tried to not only wipe Palestine off the map but off the history book. Infact Israel has even denied Palestines existence ever, it denies Palestinians existed before 60 years ago.

Infact do me a favour now that you think you know something. Point to Palestine on a map for me.
I don't need to eh, I refuse to acknowledge its existence as much as the next sane person

Palestine? What's Palestine? | Facebook

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC

Let's not fight Sam :shy:

I just don't buy that you have nothing but altruistic concern for the good people of Palestine.

Jessica14

HSC

katie tully said:
Stop supporting their bullshit, and fuck your fake crocodile tears off for the Palestinian "civilians" that are being killed. Israel fires at military targets, Hamas don't. Who are the bad guys, eh?
Well, Israels hits its targets, Hamas rarely does. I know that you're still gonna pin this on Hamas and their shocking aim, but they are both in the wrong here, and innocent people are dead, are dying and are goign to die because of it.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC

Jessica14 said:
Well, Israels hits its targets, Hamas rarely does. I know that you're still gonna pin this on Hamas and their shocking aim, but they are both in the wrong here, and innocent people are dead, are dying and are goign to die because of it.
See, that's better!

I don't support either side, tbh, but I don't see why people get pissy when really, Israel has the right to defend itself.

They should both man up and weapon down.

I don't buy Sam's altruistic act, because he has freely admitted that he wants Israel wiped the fuck out. Just sounds like he is being a sore loser :)

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC

Jessica14 said:
The Israeli air force dropped pamphlets urging the Gazan citizens to flee their homes, according to the Al Jazeera reporter in Gaza.
I don't get where Israel thinks they're supposed to go. Gaza is fucking tiny. There is no where for these people to go. They're living in one of the most densely populated places in the world. Why does Israel insist on tormenting these people?

Hey man. Fairly sure Egypt had something to do with this as well.
Egypt is controlled by Hosni Mubarak who is a dictator which takes orders from the United States and Israel. What's more though is that you're wrong. Israeli officials control the Kerem Shalom crossing point and by extension the Rafah crossing point. What this means is Israel controls the parts of the Egypt-Gaza border through which humanitatian aid needed for the Gazans to live comes through.

How about these fuckers try a little bit of negotiations every now and then
There was a 6 month cease-fire in which Hamas attempted desperately to negotiate Israel opening the borders. What's more is why the fuck can Israel decide whether the people of Gaza are allowed to eat? Why does Israel think it can control Gaza, apparently a sovereign state?

They should have attacked Egypt too.
You're assuming Egypt is responsible for this in the same way Israel is and that is wrong. Attacking Egypt would only have solidified the Egyptian dictatorships position on Gaza in the eyes of the Egyptian citizens.

I just don't buy that you have nothing but altruistic concern for the good people of Palestine.
So what is it then? What's your grand theory. I want to hear it.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC

katie tully said:
Israel has the right to defend itself.
Well good job there. I bet you put a smile from ear to ear on every Israeli propogandists face. The fact that you've been convinced that killing over 400 civilians with F16's of which 25% was innocent civilians. The fact that an Israeli ground invasion consisting of over 20,000 armed soldiers and also many tanks, artillery lined up along the border. Are somehow a defense? How in the fuck is that a defensive move?

He has freely admitted that he wants Israel wiped the fuck out.
I have never ever said that. I've never even thought that. Where did you get that from?

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC

sam04u said:
Well good job there. I bet you put a smile from ear to ear on every Israeli propogandists face. The fact that you've been convinced that killing over 400 civilians with F16's of which 25% was innocent civilians. The fact that an Israeli ground invasion consisting of over 20,000 armed soldiers and also many tanks, artillery lined up along the border. Are somehow a defense? How in the fuck is that a defensive move?

I have never ever said that. I've never even thought that. Where did you get that from?
Perhaps I am mistaken and it was BBJ who said it.

If so, I retract the statement.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)